Content Marketing Specialist (Client-Facing)
Date: July 24th, 2017
Job Title: Content Marketing Specialist
The Content Marketing Specialist reports to the Director of Online Solutions, and is responsible for the management and execution of client’s integrated digital marketing campaigns. He or she isn’t afraid to give direction, and is adept at working within a team environment. Responsibilities include overseeing the in-house staff production of engaging web content in the form of blogs, press releases, newsletters, case studies, and social media content. Strong leadership skills are required, as he or she will be working closely with staff to create best possible campaign performance outcomes, and ultimately help our customers in the technology sector improve their return on investment and grow their businesses. Polished written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must. This person should also be willing take on more responsibilities within the agency as we continue to grow and expand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direction for campaign editorial calendar to ensure production objectives aligned with client expectations, goals, and schedule
- Work with Traffic Management and Creative Teams in the development of timelines, creative materials and digital assets required for campaign implementation and execution
- Validate researched topics to ensure they substantiate content and are congruous with editorial calendar
- Proofreading content as needed
- Ensure social media management activities are on schedule and inline with client voice
- Contributes to the overall development of our team’s product and creative strategy
- Collaborate across departments and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet campaign objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Regularly communicating with clients to nurture the value of services provided and establish strong and positive relationships
- Work closely with clients to ensure expectations and goals are properly aligned
- Work closely with customers to receive feedback and modify campaigns as necessary, which might also include reviews of their campaigns
- Perform the ongoing and continual analysis of campaign performance throughout the duration of each campaign period
- Act in lead supervisory role for Content Writers to help yield best possible performance outcomes for clients by regularly reviewing accounts internally, sharing analysis, ensuring all deliverables are on schedule, and providing guidance and direction as appropriate
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives and performance outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, English or Communications strongly preferred
- At least [three] years of experience analyzing and reporting on inbound digital marketing campaigns, strongly preferred
- Experience in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries preferred, but not required
- Experience with Blogging, Social Media, and Newsletter production
- Knowledgeable in basic principles around SEO, Blogging, Social Media, and Newsletter production
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and the interpretation of its reports
- Solid understanding of current Search Engine Optimization (SEO) standards and best practices
- Solid understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and paid digital advertising, particularly in relationship to - and in comparison with, organic SEO strategies
- Solid understanding of Social Media Marketing; i.e. Facebook Advertising
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills and the ability to carry detailed projects through to completion
- Impeccable knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Proven record of Integrity
- Proven record of following through on commitments
- Energetic, inquisitive and collaborative with a great attitude and high aptitude.
- Results-oriented professional with documented digital marketing strategy development, implementation and analysis experience.
- Must be a constant student of the industry, with a dedication to learn and keep pace with the latest developments, evolutions, and trends within the marketing space
- Must have and retain great skill in data management and analysis.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills.
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional listening skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Exceptional speaking skills
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- Proven team player mentality
About One Firefly:
One Firefly is a full-service marketing and public relations agency that caters to the residential and commercial custom electronics industry. An intimate understanding of the custom electronics marketplace enables One Firefly to deliver perfectly tailored and focused solutions for branding, print and web. One Firefly is a division of One Firefly, LLC. Founded in 2007, One Firefly is headquarted in Hollywood, FL with additional offices throughout the USA and Mexico.
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the link below...