Job Title: Media Coordinator
Location: Remote (Part-time, Work-from-home position) *
The Media Coordinator is responsible for providing support to all video production functions within the Digital Media department. Reporting to the Media Team Lead, this person will be primarily tasked with being the liaison for Video Pioneer clients and vendors and will work closely with internal team members to ensure success of video projects from start to finish (this includes but is not limited to sales team, graphic designers, web designers, video contractors, etc..). Occasionally, this person may also assist in DAM related activities (such as asset uploading, tagging and organizing) and UI University related activities (such as watermark placement, batch rendering, uploading, tagging and organizing).
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the communication, execution & deployment of the organization’s Video Pioneer related product offerings
- Provide direction to Video Pioneer shoots through the coordination of shot lists with clients
- Work in tandem with the Media Team Lead to ensure all videos are created, edited, and deployed
- Complete administrative tasks associated with video storage & maintenance (migration, uploading, tagging, etc…)
- Analyze and make recommendations on improvements to internal processes
- Support the greater department with one-off initiatives as needed
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Media Production or related discipline strongly preferred
- 3+ years experience in a video production related role
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite apps (including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and Media Encoder) and Da Vinci Resolve.
- Familiarity with codecs, file formats, resolutions and frame rates,
- Knowledge of DSLR video production operations
- Good time management skills and ability to problem solve in a quick paced environment
- Ability to guide projects from end to end independently
- Knowledgeable of current social media and digital video platforms
- Exceptional communication skills with both internal staff and clients
- Comfortable working remotely and on frequent video conferences (daily)
- Comfortable picking up the phone, emailing or doing what it takes to get all parties engaged
- Experience in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries preferred, but not required
What we offer:
As a part-time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Bonus Opportunities (if applicable)
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Office Supplies Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
About One Firefly:
One Firefly, LLC is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to residential and commercial custom integration and security markets. One Firefly is headquartered in Coral Springs, Florida with staff located throughout North America and has been operating since 2007.
At One Firefly we value people who are naturally high achievers with a growth mindset. So, even if you don’t 'check all the boxes' on this job description, BUT you are passionate about learning and growing yourself along with helping others around you, we encourage you to apply!
One Firefly embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that is diverse with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We believe that through collaboration of various viewpoints, we have better ideas, leading to a better place to work with more innovative products and services to offer our clients.