Internal Systems Support Technician
Job Title: Internal Systems Support Technician
Location: Remote (Full-Time, Work-from-home position)
One Firefly is a leading digital marketing agency specializing in delivering cutting-edge strategies and solutions to clients in the Technology Integration industry. We are seeking a talented and motivated Internal System Support Technician to join our dynamic team. This is a fully remote opportunity, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own space while contributing to the success of all departments throughout the organization.
As the Internal System Support Technician, you will play a crucial role in enhancing and maintaining the core functionality of Zoho CRM, Google Workspace and other productivity applications used throughout the company. Your technical expertise and problem-solving skills will contribute to the seamless operation of our systems, ensuring that our teams can effectively succeed in their sales, production and client support roles.
*One Firefly is a US based company. Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills. If hired, this position will be facilitated by our PEO.*
What you’ll do:
- Zoho CRM Customization, Maintenance and Integration:
- Customize and configure Zoho CRM and other productivity applications to align with our unique business processes and needs.
- Implement changes to CRM workflows, modules, fields, and templates to improve user experience and data accuracy.
- Ensure data integrity by regularly auditing and cleaning up CRM records.
- Technical Support, Troubleshooting and Training:
- Provide technical support to end users by addressing their system-related questions and issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system glitches, bugs, and performance problems, implementing solutions to minimize disruptions.
- Communicate technical solutions clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Develop customized training materials for new and existing staff pertaining to proper use of internal IT Systems to be used for internal training. Occasionally presenting information to internal teams to optimize usage of tools and systems.
- General IT Support:
- Set up and configure new devices and software applications for employees as needed.
- Maintain an efficient ticketing system to track and resolve IT support requests promptly.
- Collaborate with the IT team to ensure the overall reliability and security of the company's IT infrastructure.
- Assist internal teams with IT-related questions and issues pertaining to software.
- Custom Functions, Integrations and Applications:
- Working with the Manager of PM and IT to identify opportunities to integrate applications and automate business processes to better support internal teams and clients.
- Utilize Deluge scripting within Zoho to create custom functions and workflows.
- Develop and modify scripts to automate processes, improve data accuracy, and enhance system functionality.
- Support the development of custom business applications for One Firefly as needed to optimize business processes.
- Google Workspace Administration:
- Assist in the management of Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) applications, user accounts, and access permissions.
- Provide support and guidance to users for Google Workspace tools, including Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and more.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective use of Google Workspace tools in daily operations.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience working with Zoho applications or a similar Business Productivity suite (CRM, Projects, Creator, Flow, and more), and Google Workspace administration including customization and configuration
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for effective interaction with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Passion for providing a great customer experience
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a remote environment
- Previous experience in a digital marketing or agency setting is a plus
- Comfortable working remotely
- Positive, can-do attitude required
- Embrace an attitude of lifelong learning
- Results-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Proven team player mentality
What we offer:
As a full-time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Bonus Opportunities
- Private Health, Dental, and Vision 100% paid for employee only
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Company provided computer
- Office Supplies Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
Who we are:
One Firefly, LLC is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to residential and commercial custom integration and security markets. One Firefly is headquartered in Coral Springs, Florida with staff located throughout North America and has been operating since 2007.
At One Firefly we value people who are naturally high achievers with a growth mindset. So, even if you don’t 'check all the boxes' on this job description, BUT you are passionate about learning and growing yourself along with helping others around you, we encourage you to apply!
One Firefly embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that is diverse with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We believe that through collaboration of various viewpoints, we have better ideas, leading to a better place to work with more innovative products and services to offer our clients.