Job Title: Digital Advertising Coordinator
Location: Remote (Full-Time, Work-from-home position)
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Digital Advertising Coordinator to our small, but mighty, Digital Advertising team!
- Do you enjoy executing and managing digital ad campaigns?
- Do you have a proven track record with Google Ads, particularly with search?
- Do you enjoy working with a team to promote client growth, but also love ‘geeking’ out over the numbers and analytics behind ongoing campaign optimization?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! As the Digital Advertising Coordinator, you would report to the Digital Advertising Specialist and be responsible for the management and ongoing communication related to your clients’ digital advertising campaigns. You work well when given a set of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and are adept at working within a team environment to accomplish client outcomes. You are a wiz at utilizing Google Ads and search, but understand this industry is ever-changing and enjoy learning and staying on top of new technology and trends.
Other responsibilities include ongoing customer campaign strategy and performance reporting to internal stakeholders. You will be working closely with peers to create the best possible campaign performance outcomes, and ultimately help our customers in the technology sector improve their return on investment and grow their businesses. You desire to grow within your position as the advertising team grows over the next year. You also bring a positive attitude to work that is contagious to your coworkers and clients!
What you’ll do:
- Follow defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for campaign implementation and optimization for search advertising, with potential of expanding to display advertising
- Conduct strategic keyword analysis during client onboarding and campaign launch phases
- Optimize and maintain client campaigns daily and weekly, conducting activities such as adding negative keywords, adjusting keyword bids, budget pacing, etc. to achieve strong CTRs, CPCs, Conversion Rates, and other relevant KPIs
- Consult with internal Account Managers to prepare for their monthly client strategy and performance calls, occasionally joining the call if necessary
- Analyze client campaign performance and provide recommendations to improve ROI
- Advise on landing page strategy
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure expectations and goals are properly aligned
- Maintain high levels of personal organization, including the use of project management software as well as logging time worked by project and client
- Effectively use research and optimization tools to set up campaigns for top performance
- Write all ad copy in line with best practices and A/B test for effectiveness
- Utilize Google Ads, Google Ads Editor and Google Analytics to analyze campaign results data and optimize each client account
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- At least 2 years of experience managing Google Ads search campaigns
- Experience managing at least $200,000 annually in search advertising
- Thorough knowledge of Google Ads best practices
- Google Ads Certified (specializations in at least Search and Display preferred)
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience required
- Background in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries is a plus
- Experience in Google Search Console and Google Ads Editor is a plus
- Experience managing at least 10-15 accounts at a time (agency background desired)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Comfortable on frequent video conference (daily)
- Comfortable working remotely
- Positive, can-do attitude required
- Embrace an attitude of lifelong learning
- Skillful in data management and analysis preferred
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Proven track record of delivering fanatical customer service preferred
- Proven team player mentality
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including strong active listening skills and exceptional spelling and grammar
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Nice person that brings a great attitude to work every day
What we offer:
As a full-time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Bonus Opportunities
- Private Health, Dental, and Vision 100% paid for employee only
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Company provided computer and Office Supplies Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are:
One Firefly, LLC is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to residential and commercial custom integration and security markets. One Firefly is headquartered in Coral Springs, Florida with staff located throughout North America and has been operating since 2007.
At One Firefly we value people who are naturally high achievers with a growth mindset. So, even if you don’t 'check all the boxes' on this job description, BUT you are passionate about learning and growing yourself along with helping others around you, we encourage you to apply!
One Firefly embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that is diverse with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We believe that through collaboration of various viewpoints, we have better ideas, leading to a better place to work with more innovative products and services to offer our clients.