Interview Recap: an Industry Q&A Session with Access Networks
An Industry Expert’s Perspective on Networking, Robots, and Black Holes
If you’ve visited our Facebook page recently, you’ve probably noticed that we’ve started hosting Facebook Live interviews on a regular basis! These interviews are designed to help our clients and members of the custom integration industry keep up-to-date with the latest trends and news as well as learn from experts in the field.
This week, we had the privilege of interviewing Nathan Holmes, Technical Trainer at Access Networks. The California-based company provides tailored enterprise-grade networking solutions for professional integrators throughout the United States. In his role as technical trainer, Nathan helps integrators succeed by guiding them in best practices and providing helpful resources.
During the live interview, One Firefly CEO Ron Callis, Jr. asked Nathan a series of questions surrounding what Access Networks has to offer to dealers as well as his thoughts on the current state of the networking and home automation industry.
Watch the video to see Ron and Nathan discuss topics such as:
- How Nathan got started in the AV Industry and his current role at Access Networks
- The reason behind Access Network’s recent success
- Best practices and strategies for technical training
- The biggest networking mistakes integrators make most often
- The role of robotics and the automation industry in homes and businesses
- The coolest new technologies to get excited about
- Astrophysics and what’s really in the center of a black hole