Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Operations Manager
Location: Monterrey, Mexico *or* Mexico City, Mexico
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for supporting One Firefly, a full-service marketing and public relations agency that caters to technology professionals, by performing a variety of administrative tasks that support the organization. Specific responsibilities include assisting the team with the compilation of performance reports, performing research as directed, and generally fielding any administrative support requests that come from management. He or she isn’t afraid to take direction, comes to work with a positive attitude and is adept at working within a team environment. This person should also be equally comfortable working independently from home. He or she takes pride in their work, is highly motivated, a quick learner and will be expected to pursue assigned tasks with diligence and passion.
Polished communication skills, impeccable organizational abilities and a willingness to learn and grow with the organization are paramount. He or she should be comfortable working with data (especially utilizing Microsoft Excel) and should have no problem putting together/modifying charts, adjusting equations within Excel as well as similar tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compiling client performance reports & data
- Assisting management team with administrative requests, as needed
- Researching administrative solutions to issues as designated by management
- Occasionally assisting with publishing blogs, newsletters and other administrative duties related to client deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, English, Communications or similar field strongly desired.
- At two years experience working as an administrative assistant or similar role, ideally supporting a marketing department or agency.
- Superior English language abilities
- Superior knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Digital marketing experience (website, content marketing, graphic design) a huge plus
- Derives satisfaction from completing projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills and the ability to carry detailed projects through to completion
- Comfortable working in a PC/Windows environment
- Proven record of Integrity
- Proven record of following through on commitments
- Quick learner
- High level of enthusiasm
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional listening skills
- Exceptional speaking skills
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- Proven team player mentality
About One Firefly:
One Firefly is an award-winning marketing agency catering to the custom integration, security and clean tech industries. Founded in 2007, One Firefly is based in Davie, FL with additional offices throughout the USA and Mexico.
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the link below...