Job Title - Administrative Assistant
Location: Monterrey, Mexico *or* Mexico City, Mexico
Our One Firefly team is continuing to grow and we are looking to add an additional Administrative Assistant to our team!
If you like assisting teams by compiling performance reports, researching and fielding general administrative support requests all while working with a positive attitude within a team environment, we’d love to hear from you!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting One Firefly, a full-service marketing agency that caters to technology professionals. They will assist by performing a variety of administrative tasks that support the organization. Specific responsibilities include assisting the team with the compilation of performance reports, performing research as directed, and generally fielding any administrative support requests that come from management. They are not afraid to take direction, coming to work with a positive attitude and are adept at working within a team environment. This person should also be equally comfortable working independently from home. They take pride in their work, and are highly motivated, a quick learner and will be expected to pursue assigned tasks with diligence and passion.
Polished communication skills, impeccable organizational abilities and a willingness to learn and grow with the organization are paramount. He or she should be comfortable working with data (especially utilizing Microsoft Excel) and should have no problem putting together/modifying charts, adjusting equations within Excel as well as similar tasks.
What You’ll Do:
- Compiling client performance reports & data
- Assisting management team with administrative requests, as needed
- Researching administrative solutions to issues as designated by management
- Occasionally assisting with publishing blogs, newsletters and other administrative duties related to client deliverables
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, English, Communications or similar field strongly desired
- At two years experience working as an administrative assistant or similar role, ideally supporting a marketing department or agency.
- Superior English language abilities
- Superior knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Digital marketing experience (website, content marketing, graphic design) a huge plus
- Derives satisfaction from completing projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills and the ability to carry detailed projects through to completion
- Comfortable working in a PC/Windows environment
- Proven record of Integrity
- Proven record of following through on commitments
- Quick learner
- High level of enthusiasm
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional listening skills
- Exceptional speaking skills
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- Proven team player mentality
What We Offer:
As a full-time employee you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Work-life balance! Remote position and flexible work schedule
- Company provided computer
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are:
One Firefly is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to custom integration and security professionals including designers, integrators, installers, contractors, consultants, distributors, and manufacturers. One Firefly is headquartered in Davie, Florida and has been operating since 2007. One Firefly clients span the globe.