Date: Oct 24th, 2019
The Administrative Coordinator will report to the Vice President of Finance & Operations and is responsible for supporting One Firefly, a full-service marketing agency that caters to technology professionals, to ensure efficient operation of the office. As an Administrative Coordinator, he or she must have strong organizational skills in order to keep track of a variety of projects. The Administrative Coordinator should be able to assist the company by handling office tasks and providing polite and friendly assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail. He or she should be comfortable utilizing Microsoft Office suite of products (including Excel) and preferably Quickbooks Online. This person will also assist with trade show coordination, travel arrangements, and company events. He or she should generally be a helpful and positive presence in the workplace to both customers and fellow employees. This person should take pride in their work, be highly motivated, and be a quick learner. The ideal person for this role will be expected to pursue assigned tasks with diligence.
**Note: This is a full-time, in office, salaried position**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with HR - maintain hiring paperwork, set up employees with Paychex, create corporate accounts in new states as needed, update insurance policies, partner with vendors for benefit management, and assist with employee records.
- Coordinate and manage all office equipment, including managing inventory for both the physical office and remote employees
- Purchase office supplies and equipment to proactively maintain proper stock levels
- Oversee office repairs and maintenance
- Participate in the planning and execution of staff events, including team meetings and birthdays
- Assist with trade show coordination - order booth supplies, staff uniforms and printed materials, ship supplies to/from venues, and reconcile staff expense reports
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight and hotel reservations
- Provide customer service - assess the various needs of customers, provide information on One Firefly’s services, and handle customer complaints
- Perform general office duties, including screening phone calls and routing callers, sending written correspondence, faxing, sending/receiving mail and packages, and maintaining files
- Order printed graphics projects, perform quality check and ship to client
- Conduct research for special projects and prepare documents for presentation to leadership team
- Run errands - office supply purchases, FedEx/UPS, banking, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- At least 2-3 years experience providing customer service and administrative related functions.
- Marketing agency experience a plus but not required
- Superior English language abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills and the ability to carry details projects through to completion.
- Proven record of integrity
- Proven record of following through on commitments
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, and meet deadlines
- Quick learner
- High level of enthusiasm
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- High level of enthusiasm
- Exceptional listening and writing skills
- Proven team player mentality
- Ability to travel for periodic team training events
About One Firefly:
One Firefly is an award-winning marketing agency catering to the custom integration, security and clean tech industries. Founded in 2007, One Firefly is based in Davie, FL with additional offices throughout the USA and Mexico.
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the link below...