Job Posting: Administrative Intern
Location: 5400 S University Dr #215b, Davie, FL 33328
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add an Administrative Intern to our team!
- Are you currently studying for your bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, Communications, or Business?
- Do you have a desire to learn more about marketing agencies and how small businesses work?
- Are you a quick learner with meticulous attention to detail?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! The Administrative Intern is a short term role within the One Firefly team. Reporting to the Office Manager, their responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assisting with administrative needs, basic level accounting, providing friendly assistance via phone and email, working within our designated CRM system, and helping with office organization. As an Administrative Intern, you must have strong organizational skills, be highly motivated, and a quick learner. Polished written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must; as is a positive attitude.
Note: This position will be based in our office in Davie, FL. You must be able to commute to the Davie office 15-20 hours per week. Schedule will be discussed during interviews. The pay for this internship starts at $12/hr.
What you’ll do:
- Perform general office duties, including screening phone calls and routing callers, sending written correspondence, faxing, sending/receiving mail and packages, and maintaining files
- Provide customer service - assess the various needs of customers, provide information on One Firefly’s services, and direct callers to the appropriate person on our team
- Order printed graphics projects, perform quality check and ship to client
- Working within our CRM platform on a number of tasks
- Coordinate and manage office equipment, including managing inventory for both the physical office and remote employees
- Run errands - office supply purchases, FedEx/UPS, banking, etc.
- Perform other various administrative tasks as needed by the Office Manager
What you’ll bring:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, Communications, or similar.
- Superior English language abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills and the ability to carry detailed projects through to completion.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- Proven record of integrity
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Quick learner
- High level of enthusiasm
- Exceptional listening and writing skills
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Proven track record of delivering fanatical customer service preferred
- Proven team player mentality
Who we are:
One Firefly is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to custom integration and security professionals including designers, integrators, installers, contractors, consultants, distributors, and manufacturers. One Firefly is headquartered in Davie, Florida and has been operating since 2007. One Firefly clients span the globe.