Client Support Associate
Date: Nov 28, 2017
Job Title: Client Support Associate
Reports To: Operations Manager
The Client Support Associate reports to the Operations Manager, and will be expected to provide a variety of administrative and customer support related duties for the company. This person will interact daily with visitors to our client’s websites (via live chat software) and will be expected to provide exceptional & timely customer support in real-time. He or she should be capable of handling multiple incoming requests for information while balancing other administrative duties related to supporting our marketing team. This person will be expected to continually demonstrate an ability to stay calm under pressure while providing fanatical customer service.
This is a part-time position that will be remote based (work from home). Flexibility to work weekends and nights is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a customer support agent for our clients (through a ‘live chat’ feature embedded on their websites)
- Respond to requests for information in a timely, professional and positive manner
- Interact with clients as necessary
- Suggest ways to improve process based on continued interactions with visitors
- Support our marketing production team by performing a variety of administrative tasks including posting blogs, compiling reports, following up with clients as necessary.
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, English or Communications strongly preferred, but not necessary.
- At least 2 years providing customer service and administrative related functions
- Ability to type 60 words per minute minimum
- Experience in technology/customer electronics/home automation industries a major plus
- Experience with Blogging, Social Media, and Newsletter production a plus
- Experience interacting with customers via live chat software a major plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong prioritizing and organizational skills and the ability to carry detailed projects through to completion
- Impeccable knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Proven record of Integrity
- Proven record of following through on commitments
- Energetic, inquisitive and collaborative with a great attitude and high aptitude.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills.
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional listening skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- Proven team player mentality
About One Firefly:
One Firefly is a full-service marketing and public relations agency that caters to the residential and commercial custom electronics industry. An intimate understanding of the custom electronics marketplace enables One Firefly to deliver perfectly tailored and focused solutions for branding, print and web. Founded in 2007, One Firefly is headquarted in Davie, FL with additional offices throughout the USA.
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the link below...