Job Posting: Digital Advertising Coordinator
- Job Posting Title: Digital Advertising Coordinator
Location: Remote (Work-from-home position)
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Digital Advertising Coordinator to our small, but mighty, Digital Advertising team!
- Do you enjoy executing and managing digital ad campaigns?
- Do you have a proven track record with Google Ads, particularly with search?
- Do you enjoy working with a team to promote client growth, but also love ‘geeking’ out over the numbers and analytics behind ongoing campaign optimization?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! As the Digital Advertising Coordinator, you would report to the Digital Advertising Specialist and be responsible for the management and ongoing communication related to your clients’ digital advertising campaigns. You work well when given a set of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and are adept at working within a team environment to accomplish client outcomes. You are a wiz at utilizing Google Ads and search, but understand this industry is ever-changing and enjoy learning and staying on top of new technology and trends.
Other responsibilities include ongoing customer campaign strategy and performance reporting to internal stakeholders. You will be working closely with peers to create the best possible campaign performance outcomes, and ultimately help our customers in the technology sector improve their return on investment and grow their businesses. You desire to grow within your position as the advertising team grows over the next year. You also bring a positive attitude to work that is contagious to your coworkers and clients!
What you’ll do:
- Follow defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for campaign implementation and optimization for search advertising, with potential of expanding to display advertising
- Conduct strategic keyword analysis during client onboarding and campaign launch phases
- Optimize and maintain client campaigns daily and weekly, conducting activities such as adding negative keywords, adjusting keyword bids, budget pacing, etc. to achieve strong CTRs, CPCs, Conversion Rates, and other relevant KPIs
- Consult with internal Account Managers to prepare for their monthly client strategy and performance calls, occasionally joining the call if necessary
- Analyze client campaign performance and provide recommendations to improve ROI
- Advise on landing page strategy
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure expectations and goals are properly aligned
- Maintain high levels of personal organization, including the use of project management software as well as logging time worked by project and client
- Effectively use research and optimization tools to set up campaigns for top performance
- Write all ad copy in line with best practices and A/B test for effectiveness
- Utilize WordStream, Google Ads, and Google Analytics to analyze campaign results data and optimize each client account
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- At least 2 years of experience managing digital advertising campaigns
- Experience managing at least one hundred and twenty thousand annually in search advertising
- Thorough knowledge of Google Ads best practices
- Google Ads Certified (specializations in at least Search and Display preferred)
- Background in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries is a plus
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, and Google Ads Editor is a plus
- Experience using WordStream to manage client accounts is a plus
- Experience managing at least 5 accounts at a time (agency background desired)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Comfortable on frequent video conference (daily)
- Comfortable working remotely
- Positive, can-do attitude required
- Embrace an attitude of lifelong learning
- Skillful in data management and analysis preferred
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Proven track record of delivering fanatical customer service preferred
- Proven team player mentality
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including strong active listening skills and exceptional spelling and grammar
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Nice person that brings a great attitude to work every day
What we offer:
As a full time employee you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Work-life balance! Remote position and flexible work schedule
- Company provided computer
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are: