Job Posting- Digital Advertising Specialist
Location: Remote (Full-Time, Work-from-home position, US and Mexico applicants only)
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Digital Advertising Specialist to our team!
- Do you enjoy executing and managing digital ad campaigns?
- Do you have a proven track record with Google Ads, particularly with search?
- Do you enjoy having some client contact, but also love ‘geeking’ out over the numbers and analytics behind ongoing campaign optimization?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! The Digital Advertising Specialist is a crucial role within the One Firefly team. Reporting to the Head of Content, you'll be responsible for the management and ongoing communication related to their client’s digital advertising campaigns as well as assisting with ongoing improvement of the processes and standards associated with this product. You are a wiz at utilizing Google Ads and search, and have a proven track record of developing strong relationships with clients and providing ongoing consultation to aid in their continued growth. You are not afraid to give direction and you are adept at working within a team environment to accomplish client outcomes.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: ongoing customer campaign strategy, performance video/phone calls and proactive team response coordination to ensure clients remain happy with services and achieve business objectives. You will have polished communication skills and enjoy presenting campaign performance and strategy to large clients as-needed. Strong leadership skills are required, as you will be working closely with peers to create the best possible campaign performance outcomes, and ultimately help our customers in the technology sector improve their return on investment and grow their businesses. The right candidate will desire a leadership position; as the advertising team grows over the next year, this role will lead a team dedicated to delivering high-performance, strategic campaigns. A positive attitude that leads to your peers and clients delighting in working with you is an absolute must.
Note: This is a full-time, remote-based (work from home) position; candidates who apply should be comfortable working from home and have access to reliable high speed internet.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for campaign implementation and optimization for search advertising, with potential of expanding to display advertising
- Conduct strategic keyword analysis during client onboarding and campaign launch phases
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Prepare for, conduct, and follow up with monthly client campaign strategy and performance calls
- Advise on landing page strategy
- Work with Traffic Management and Creative Teams in the development of campaign deliverables’ timelines
- Regularly communicate with clients to nurture the value of services provided and establish strong and positive relationships
- Work closely with clients to ensure expectations and goals are properly aligned
- Accountable for maintaining low client attrition, as measured by client downgrades and churn
- Maintain high levels of personal organization, including the use of project management software as well as logging time worked by project and client
- Effectively use research and optimization tools to set up campaigns for top performance
- Write all ad copy in line with best practices and A/B test for effectiveness
- Develop strategy and implement attribution tools such as URL tags
- Eventually manage a team of digital ad coordinators that will assist with campaign execution
- Assist in interviewing and hiring digital advertising coordinators as the team grows
- Once a team is in place, lead a group of coordinators to achieve consistently high results
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience managing digital advertising campaigns
- Experience managing at least $250,000 annually in search advertising
- Comfortable working remotely
- Background in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries is a plus
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience managing at least 5 campaigns at a time (agency background desired)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Comfortable on frequent video conference (daily)
- Positive, can-do attitude required
- Embrace an attitude of lifelong learning
- Skillful in data management and analysis preferred
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Proven track record of delivering fanatical customer service preferred
- Proven team player mentality
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including strong active listening skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Google Ads Certified (specializations in at least Search and Display preferred)
- Management experience preferred
What we offer:
- As a full time employee you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Work-life balance! Remote position and flexible work schedule
- Company provided computer
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are:
One Firefly is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to custom integration and security professionals including designers, integrators, installers, contractors, consultants, distributors, and manufacturers. One Firefly is headquartered in Davie, Florida and has been operating since 2007. One Firefly clients span the globe.