Job Posting Title: Account Executive
*We are targeting a February start date for this position*
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Account Executive to our team!
- Do you love building new relationships with clients, helping their business to grow and succeed with integrated digital marketing campaigns?
- Do you have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales quotas?
- Can you CRM like a boss?
If this sounds like you, keep reading! The Account Executive reports to the CFO and is responsible for expanding our marketing services through the implementation of effective sales and opportunity management strategies. This person will be tasked with establishing new business relationships with clientele in the custom integration, commercial and smart home technology industry. As the Account Executive, you will have a proven background in inside sales or managing a small territory in a sales capacity. Under the guidance of the CFO, you will work to achieve and surpass sales goals and priorities for your assigned territory, while keeping your quotas and pipeline tracking up to date in a CRM. While not required, you might also have experience selling creative/marketing services or similar in a B2B setting or at least be familiar with digital marketing trends, especially as they relate to small businesses.
*This position is a salary + uncapped commission role. On target earnings are $130K*
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
You’ve spent the last couple years cultivating new sales through business development prospects and warm leads through lead generation campaigns. You are hungry for growth and enjoy working hard to put wins on the board. Ideally, you’ve gained your sales experience in either a marketing agency environment selling products and services to clients, or working within the custom integration/smart-home technology space. Your experience could also come from selling in the HVAC industry. You sleep well at night knowing that you are helping small to medium businesses grow through the use and deployment of creative marketing solutions that will provide them with immediate benefits.
You are keen to identify areas of need and through consultative selling recommend the best solutions. You are a skilled closer and enjoy looking at your scoreboard throughout the day to note your successes. You enjoy the challenge of qualifying and closing new opportunities and appreciate the hard work and dedication it takes to hit your defined goals. People acknowledge your competitive nature and you have a history of winning because you are resourceful, goal-oriented, have a "can-do" attitude. You are a student of the art of selling and respect that it is a science. You read, listen to podcasts and attend seminars about professional development and continuously strive to improve your craft.
Being organized is often not your strong suit, but you appreciate a tool that keeps you organized knowing it will make you more productive and aid in getting you to a quicker close. You are a self-starter, high achiever and passionate person that can work well independently. You are as confident on the phone as you are in person and also don’t mind speaking with clients and prospects via video conference.
You are happy to prove your worth by regularly reporting on your activities and behaviors. You understand pipeline management and that you must fill the funnel with potential opportunities in order to hit sales goals. You don’t rely solely on your sales talent but believe in the law of large numbers and are diligent with your follow up and have a mentality of persisting until you succeed.
You have the discipline to stay organized, even if working remotely from a home office and do what is necessary to hit your sales goals. You are memorable with excellent listening, problem-solving and closing skills and are comfortable primarily selling over the phone or via video conference. You excel at bonding with your prospects and often tell stories to illustrate a point.
What you’ll do:
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Implement sales strategies to attain new customers
- Excel at utilizing a CRM system
- Build industry relationships that strengthen our brand
- Communicate effectively with internal operations personnel
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Proven ability to sell over the phone/video
- Track record of success meeting monthly sales quotas
- Positive attitude is required
- Familiarity with marketing and creative services, concepts and strategies
- High level of enthusiasm with the ability to consult and solve problems
- Must be a strong competitor
- Track record of solving client’s problems
- Result-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional listening, writing and speaking skills
What we offer:
- As a full-time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Company provided computer and Office Supplies Allowance
- Company provided Headspace account
- Professional Development Allowance
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- Work-life balance!
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are:
One Firefly, LLC is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to residential and commercial custom integration and security markets. One Firefly is headquartered in Coral Springs, Florida with staff located throughout North America and has been operating since 2007.
At One Firefly we value people who are naturally high achievers with a growth mindset. So, even if you don’t 'check all the boxes' on this job description, BUT you are passionate about learning and growing yourself along with helping others around you, we encourage you to apply!
One Firefly embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that is diverse with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We believe that through collaboration of various viewpoints, we have better ideas, leading to a better place to work with more innovative products and services to offer our clients.