Job Posting: Client Engagement Specialist
Job Posting Title: Client Engagement Specialist
Location: Remote (Work-from-home position)
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Client Engagement Specialist to our team!
- Do you enjoy speaking with and helping clients?
- Do you have a good understanding of digital marketing and the profound effect it can have on an organization’s reach and growth?
- Are you extremely organized, motivated and enjoy keeping projects on task?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! As the Client Engagement Specialist (CES) you would be an integral piece of the Digital Marketing Department at One Firefly, and responsible for delivering exceptional customer experience immediately following the close of a new sale. You will onboard new digital marketing clients and serve as the main point of contact during this phase, interfacing directly with clients throughout this onboarding process. Ultimately, you’ll also ensure production staff has all requisite materials (information or assets) necessary to produce work in the most efficient and timely manner. As the CES you’ll also play a central role in supporting departments with client communication needs, serving as the go-to agent tasked with fielding communication escalation and follow-up requests.
In this CES role, you will have the general satisfaction and happiness of our clients at the core of their mission, and you will do your best to ensure that client satisfaction levels are maintained across the agency. This requires a close working relationship with leaders in all departments to understand (and appropriately convey) any threats to client retention, and effectively manage our client satisfaction survey program. You should be adept at working within a team environment and equally comfortable working independently. As the CES you will deliver fanatical customer service, maintain extraordinary organizational skills and be an excellent communicator. You are highly motivated, have sound leadership skills, and will be expected to pursue projects with diligence and passion.
Note: This is a full-time, remote-based (work from home) position; candidates who apply should be comfortable working from home and have access to reliable high-speed internet.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard digital marketing clients, transitioning customers from sale to service; including after-sale hand-off calls, leading or scheduling service kick-off calls, etc.
- Manage onboarding for digital marketing services
- Initiate and manage onboarding processes in our CRM system
- Maintain accurate and clear project statuses
- Work closely with clients to keep their projects moving forward, out of onboarding and into production
- Add all required scoping details to projects and ensure all requisite materials (information or assets) necessary for production staff to produce work in the most efficient and timely manner are included
- Clearly communicate and document relevant requests, promises, and expectations from the sales and onboarding stages so that production team members are set up to ensure the client has an exceptional experience and transitions between teams are smooth
- Serve as the go-to agent tasked with fielding communication follow up requests
- Manage the follow-up process in our CRM system to ensure Account Managers, Sales Team Members, and other relevant team members have visibility to the statuses and important details of follow up requests
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to attempt to contact clients as frequently as daily to fulfill follow up requests
- Coordinate appropriate Sales Team Members reaching out to clients as needed
- Manage Client Threat Level system
- Add new threats records as they are identified
- Ensure the appropriate reactions are assigned to each threat
- Upkeep all records as updates occur and clients move throughout the threat level system (critical, probation, etc.)
- Manage digital marketing client satisfaction survey program
- Ensure quarterly surveys are going out in a timely manner
- Contribute to the overall strategy for increasing client participation
- Curate and aggregate all submissions intake
- Proactively identify potential issues before they materialize into problems, find creative solutions and implement with minimal guidance or direction from management
- Determine and implement opportunities to improve onboarding, follow up, and Threat Level processes as needed
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a client-advocate, customer service or project management role (preferably within a marketing agency)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proven team player mentality
- Project management experience a plus
- CRM software experience a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates winning customer service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills (listening, speaking, and writing)
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- Proven record of following through on commitments
- High level of enthusiasm
- Nice person that brings a great attitude to work every day
What we offer:
As a full time employee you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Work-life balance! Remote position and flexible work schedule
- Office Supply budget and company provided computer
- Professional development funds
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are: