Job Posting Title: Digital Marketing Account Manager 1
Job Title: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Reports to: Client Relationship Manager
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Digital Marketing Account Manager 1 to our team!
- Do you love working with clients, helping them grow and succeed through integrated digital marketing campaigns?
- Do you have a proven track record of managing accounts and developing strong relationships with clients, all while providing ongoing consultation to aid in their ongoing growth?
- Do you enjoy giving direction and advice, while working within a team environment to accomplish client objectives?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! The Digital Marketing Account Manager I is an entry level position that reports to the Lead Account Manager. This role is responsible for the management and ongoing communication related to their clients’ integrated digital marketing campaigns. The successful candidate has account management experience and a solid foundation of knowledge related to digital marketing. He or she will, with minimal supervision, manage accounts and integrated campaigns including:
- Social media management
- Social media advertising
- Site retargeting
- Reputation Management
- Website development
He or she will have a proven track record of managing accounts, developing strong relationships with clients, and providing ongoing consultation to aid in their ongoing growth. He or she isn’t afraid to give direction or advice, and is adept at working within a team environment to accomplish client outcomes. Responsibilities include ongoing customer campaign strategy and performance video/phone calls and proactive team response coordination to ensure clients remain happy with services and achieve business objectives. Strong leadership skills are required, as he or she will be working closely with peers to create the best possible campaign performance outcomes, and ultimately help our customers in the technology sector improve their return on investment and grow their businesses. Polished written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must; as is a positive attitude that leads to your peers and clients delighting in working with you.
Note: This is a full-time, remote-based (work from home) position; candidates who apply should be comfortable working from home and have access to reliable high-speed internet.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare for, conduct, and follow up with monthly client campaign strategy and performance calls, nurturing clients’ confidence in the value of our services, building strong partnerships, and ensuring expectations and goals are properly aligned
- Provide direction for campaign editorial calendar to ensure production objectives aligned with client expectations, goals, and schedule
- Work with Traffic Management and Creative Teams in the development of campaign deliverables’ timelines
- Conduct keyword research to inform blog and website SEO ongoing efforts
- Educate and advise on writing style and tone to appeal to client ideal buyer personas
- Collaborate across all departments to deliver an effective digital marketing strategy that meets campaign objectives on-time and as planned
- Regularly communicate with clients to nurture the value of services provided and establish strong and positive relationshipsMaintain exceptional proactive communication with clients and respond to questions and issues promptly
- Work closely with clients to ensure expectations and goals are properly aligned
- Effectively lead production staff (including writers and social media managers) toward client creative preferences, providing an ongoing feedback loop for continual improvement
- Maintain high levels of personal organization, including the use of project management software as well as logging time worked by project and client
- Accountable for maintaining low client attrition, as measured by client downgrades and churn
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- At least 1 year of experience managing a book of accounts in a marketing setting
- At least 1 year of experience with Search Engine Optimization
- Working understanding of digital marketing products and tactics
- Comfortable working remotely
- Experience in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries is a plus
- Experience in inside sales role is a plus
- Knowledgeable in basic principles around SEO, Blogging, Social Media, and Newsletter production
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and current Search Engine Optimization (SEO) standards and best practices is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including strong active listening skills
- Comfortable on frequent video conference (daily)
- Positive, can-do attitude required
- Results-oriented professional with documented digital marketing strategy development, implementation and analysis experience is a plus
- Embrace an attitude of lifelong learning
- Skillful in data management and analysis preferred
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Proven track record of delivering fanatical customer service preferred
- Proven team player mentality
What we offer:
As a full-time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Work-life balance!
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
- Company provided computer and Office Supplies Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
Who we are: