Job Posting Title: Director of Digital Marketing
Job Posting Title: Director of Digital Marketing
Location: Remote (Full-Time, Work-from-home position)
One Firefly is growing and looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to lead our Digital Marketing team!!
- Are you a guru in all things digital marketing?
- Do you love leading a team and helping folks develop and grow in their careers?
- Do you enjoy being a part of the strategy and product development to enhance digital marketing solutions?
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
The Director of Digital Marketing reports to the Vice President of Operations and Finance, and is responsible for the general management of the digital marketing team, providing leadership, focus, and support. They will ensure the performance and health of the department is sustained at optimal levels to meet the demands, goals, and objectives of the department. They are not afraid to give direction, and are adept at working within a team environment. They will also be expected to serve as the resident thought leader around all things digital marketing. Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to, meeting or exceeding established goals for the department, overseeing and mentoring in-house production staff, ensuring the quality and timeliness of client’s digital advertising campaigns, staff training, creation and enforcement of SOPs as necessary. The Director of Digital Marketing will also play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our digital marketing solutions. As the leader of the digital marketing team, they will be expected to provide suggestions on how to address needs and challenges, while improving process workflows and efficiencies. This person should be adept at working within a team environment and equally comfortable working independently. Strong communication skills are an absolute must, as they may be asked to periodically interface with clients. In addition, this person should be highly motivated, have sound leadership skills, and will be expected to pursue projects, internal or client facing, with diligence and passion.
Note: This is a full-time, remote-based (work from home) position; candidates who apply should be comfortable working from home and have access to reliable high speed internet.
What you’ll do:
- Management of Digital Marketing team which currently comprises Digital Marketing Account Managers, Content Writers, Social Media Specialists, Digital Advertising Specialists, Project Management and Administrative staff.
- Oversee the creation, enforcement and effectiveness of department’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Enforcement of company policies and protocols
- Ensuring the team is producing the highest quality content and client experience possible
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding defined goals for the department
- Ensure the day-to-day operations of the department are running smoothly
- Improve process flow across all services, from sale of service to delivery of service, to ultimately streamline efforts in production.
- Oversee the training and onboarding of employees within the department
- Conduct weekly staff meetings as necessary
- Routinely assess, report on and provide suggestions on the needs and challenges of department
- Work with appropriate staff to deploy, refine and assess client feedback surveys
- Manage the quality control of department’s products & services
- Participate in quarterly and annual reviews of department staff, contributing to the performance analysis of each individual team member, providing both critical and constructive feedback as appropriate.
- Serve as a vital member of the organization’s leadership team
- Share a role, with the Director of Product, in the development of new products and expansion of existing products.
- Support department recruiting efforts
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, English or Communications strongly preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in digital marketing, leading teams and holding them accountable.
- Experience providing digital marketing for small businesses strongly preferred
- Knowledgeable in basic principles around Social Media and Content development production and strategy
- Proven understanding of Google Analytics data interpretation and analysis
- Proven understanding of current Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) standards and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Nice person that brings a great attitude to work every day
- Must be a lifelong learner
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- Delivers fanatical customer service
What we offer:
As a full time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Work-life balance! Remote position and flexible work schedule
- Company provided computer
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are: