Job Posting: Office Manager
Job Posting Title: Accounting Assistant
Location: Full Time- 5400 S University Dr #215b, Davie, FL 33328
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add an Office Manager to our team!
- Do you bring a positive attitude to work each day, ready to jump in and tackle any projects that come your way?
- Are you a team player that sees how taking our operations department to the next level can grow not only the business, but all employees?
- Do you enjoy assisting with general accounting duties like AP/AR, invoicing, reconciling accounts and other reports?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
As the Office Manager at One Firefly, you will report to the Vice President of Finance & Operations and you will be responsible for supporting the One Firefly team. Our team is remote throughout North America, however, you would be supporting the team from our small office in South Florida. You have strong organizational skills and are able to keep track of a variety of projects. You enjoy assisting the company by handling office tasks and providing polite and friendly assistance via phone, e-mail, and mail. You are comfortable utilizing Microsoft Office suite of products (including Excel) and might even have some Quickbooks Online experience. You’ll assist with trade show coordination, travel arrangements, and other company events (once we can all travel again). You bring a helpful and positive presence in the workplace to both customers and fellow employees. As the Office Manager, you take pride in your work, are highly motivated, and are a quick learner. You pursue assigned tasks with diligence.
**Note: This is a full-time, in-office, salaried position. Currently our office is in Davie, Florida but could potentially be moving to Coral Springs, Florida in the next couple of months.**
What you’ll do:
- Assist with HR - maintain hiring paperwork, set up employees with Paychex (payroll system), create corporate accounts in new states as needed and assist with employee records
- Enter expenses into QB Online from bank, credit card, etc.
- Assist staff with accounting needs - software purchases, Facebook Ad/MailChimp/Adroll billing, expense reimbursement
- Issue client invoices and collect payments, manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist with various accounting and finance reports
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of One Firefly accounts, including but not limited to: bank accounts, credit cards, and IT accounts
- Coordinate and manage all office equipment, including managing inventory for both the physical office and remote employees
- Purchase office supplies and equipment to proactively maintain proper stock levels
- Oversee office repairs and maintenance
- Participate in the planning and execution of staff events
- Assist with trade show coordination - order booth supplies, staff uniforms and printed materials, ship supplies to/from venues, and reconcile staff expense reports
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight and hotel reservations
- Provide customer service - assess the various needs of customers, provide information on One Firefly’s services, and handle customer complaints
- Perform general office duties, including screening phone calls and routing callers, sending written correspondence, faxing, sending/receiving mail and packages, and maintaining files
- Order printed graphics projects, perform quality check and ship to client
- Conduct research for special projects and prepare documents for presentation to leadership team
- Run errands - office supply purchases, FedEx/UPS, banking as needed
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- At least 2-3 years experience providing customer service and administrative related functions.
- At least 2-3 years of general accounting and administrative experience
- Marketing agency experience a plus, but not required
- Superior English language abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills and the ability to carry detailed projects through to completion
- Proven record of integrity
- Proven record of following through on commitments
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in Quickbooks or Quickbooks Online preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, and meet deadlines
- Quick learner
- High level of enthusiasm
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- High level of enthusiasm
- Exceptional listening and writing skills
- Proven team player mentality
- Ability to travel for periodic team training events
What we offer:
As a full-time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Work-life balance!
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
- Company provided computer and Office Supplies Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
Who we are: