Job Posting: Lead Digital Marketing Account Manager
Job Posting Title: Lead Digital Marketing Account Manager
Location: Remote (Full-Time, Work-from-home position)
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Lead Digital Marketing Account Manager to our team!
- Are you passionate about leading a team, by motivating and inspiring others to achieve their performance and professional development goals?
- Do you love working with clients, helping them grow and succeed through integrated digital marketing campaigns?
- Do you have a proven track record of managing accounts and developing strong relationships with clients and your peers, all while providing ongoing consultation to aid in growth for both?
If this sounds like you- keep reading!
The Lead Digital Marketing Account Manager reports to the Head of Content, and is responsible for the management and ongoing communication related to their clients’ integrated digital marketing campaigns as well as the leadership of a team of Account Managers. They effectively motivate and inspire others to achieve performance goals while providing an excellent client experience. They aren't afraid to give direction or advice, and are adept at working within a team environment to accomplish client outcomes. Responsibilities include; ongoing customer campaign strategy and performance video/phone calls and proactive team response coordination to ensure clients remain happy with services and achieve business objectives. Strong leadership skills are required, as they will be working closely with peers to create the best possible campaign performance outcomes, and ultimately help our customers in the technology sector improve their return on investment and grow their businesses. Polished written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must; as is a positive attitude that leads to their peers and clients delighting in working with them. They will spend approximately 35% of their time managing top-tier accounts, 35% toward leadership duties, and the remaining 30% reserved for meetings and administrative tasks.
Note: This is a full-time, remote-based (work from home) position; candidates who apply should be comfortable working from home and have access to reliable high speed internet.
What You’ll Do:
- Motivate and coach a team of Account Managers to achieve strong client retention by demonstrating exceptional campaign value in regular client meetings
- Refine and enforce relevant SOPs
- Identify and address opportunities to improve the client experience across the Account Management team, which may include the implementation of appropriate quality assurance initiatives
- Maintain strong client satisfaction, as measured by survey responses
- Achieve identified team-wide goals for average campaign launch timelines, from the point of completed pre-production through the development and approval of the campaign’s editorial calendar
- Collect data on causes of client attrition with the purpose of increasing retention
- Prepare for, conduct, and follow up with monthly client campaign strategy and performance calls
- Provide direction for campaign editorial calendar to ensure production objectives aligned with client expectations, goals, and schedule
- Work with Traffic Management and production staff in the development of campaign deliverables’ timelines
- Conduct keyword research to inform blog and website SEO ongoing efforts
- Educate and advise on writing style and tone to appeal to client ideal buyer personas
- Collaborate across all departments to deliver an effective digital marketing strategy that meets campaign objectives on-time and as planned
- Regularly communicate with clients to nurture the value of services provided and establish strong and positive relationships
- Work closely with clients to ensure expectations and goals are properly aligned
- Effectively lead production staff (including writers and social media staff) toward client creative preferences, providing an ongoing feedback loop for continual improvement
- Maintain high levels of personal organization, including the use of project management software as well as logging time worked by project and client
- Accountable for maintaining low client attrition, as measured by client downgrades and churn
- Assist with the training and on-ramping of new team members
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- At least three years of experience providing digital marketing for small businesses
- Management experience preferred, fostering a team environment to accomplish outcomes for clients and performance metrics for employees
- Strong emotional intelligence skills
- Comfortable working remotely while on frequent video conferences
- Experience in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries is a plus
- Experience in inside sales role is a plus
- Knowledgeable in basic principles around SEO, Blogging, Social Media, and Newsletter production
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and current Search Engine Optimization (SEO) standards and best practices is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including strong active listening skills
- Results-oriented professional with documented digital marketing strategy development, implementation and analysis experience is a plus
- Embrace an attitude of lifelong learning
- Skillful in data management and analysis preferred
- Proven track record of delivering fanatical customer service preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Nice person that brings a great attitude to work every day
What We Offer:
As a full time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Work-life balance! Remote position and flexible work schedule
- Company provided computer
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are:
One Firefly, LLC is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to technology professionals in the custom integration, security and solar energy markets. With a three-year revenue growth of 132 percent, One Firefly ranks number 2969 on the 2020 Inc. 5000! One Firefly is headquartered in Davie, Florida with staff located throughout North America and has been operating since 2007.