Manager of People Operations
As a member of One Firefly’s leadership team, the Manager of People Operations will report to the Vice President of Finance & Operations and will assume a strategic role for all of the organization’s HR functions. This person will be responsible for owning the entire employee experience, with an emphasis on talent acquisition and culture building within a growing marketing agency. He or she will provide tactical and strategic leadership to the team and will be responsible for core HR structures and programs such as talent acquisition and retention, employee engagement, employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, training and development, and benefits administration.
Responsibilities will include:
Talent Acquisition and Culture:
- Partner with department managers and the leadership team to recruit top talent that aligns with workforce plans that support the overall business and growth goals.
- Ensure that the recruiting process closely follows the “Topgrading” methodology as defined in the book “Who” by Geoff Smart.
- Optimize the recruiting and onboarding process to ensure an outstanding candidate experience.
- Monitor recruitment effectiveness and implement efforts that help establish a pipeline of qualified talent.
- Be an advocate for our core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our culture and core beliefs.
- Drive engagement, culture, and change initiatives, and guide managers on the implementation of new plans.
Learning and Development:
- Build onboarding and learning & development programs that drive employee performance in a business-focused, data-informed, and metric driven way.
- Coach and provide feedback to our leadership team and partner with them to develop programs that prepare high-potential team members for advancement.
Rewards and Recognition:
- Develop and recommend compensation and benefit packages, ensuring that team members are properly compensated within their respective markets, and performance is aligned with their respective scorecard and performance goals. Constantly ensure that perks and benefits are meaningful.
- Maintain responsibility for the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local legislation.
- Operate as a trusted advisor and work very closely with senior leaders, hiring managers, and critical stakeholders to thoughtfully and professionally resolve any employee relations concerns.
You should have 6+ years of progressive Human Resources/People/Talent experience, specifically as a generalist with a strong focus in talent acquisition. Familiarity with all aspects of People function leadership including culture building, performance management, change management, compensation and compliance.
Experience in a high growth organization with success in a fast-paced situation with limited resources also highly valued. Ideal candidate has direct experience helping an organization grow from ~30 employees to 100+.
Experience as a team leader with proven ability to be an effective team member and work productively and collaboratively with all levels of the organization. Ability to plan, establish, execute and measure business relevant objectives for the People function. Ability to look at the function and tie recommended investments to business impact while never losing a commitment to employee success.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- At least 6 years progressive Human Resources/People/Talent experience
- Comfortable working remotely
- Experience in a marketing agency environment a major plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including strong active listening skills
- Comfortable on frequent video conference (daily)
- Positive, can-do attitude required
- Embrace an attitude of lifelong learning
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Proven track record of delivering fanatical customer service preferred
- Proven team player mentality
About One Firefly:
One Firefly is an award-winning marketing agency catering to the custom integration, security and clean tech industries. Founded in 2007, One Firefly is based in Davie, FL with additional offices throughout the USA and Mexico.
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the link below...