Marketing Account Coordinator
Date: Oct 26th, 2018
Job Title: Marketing Account Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Operations
The Marketing Account Coordinator reports to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for supporting One Firefly’s Marketing Strategy team & CEO by providing superior coordination and administrative oversight of all sales-related activities within a given territory. This includes assessing the marketing needs of inbound prospects/leads as well as current clients and then promptly setting up/ coordinating appropriate meetings and follow-ups as necessary with our marketing strategy team and CEO. This person should have superior organizational skills and should love engaging with people over the phone or via video conference. Additionally, he or she should have interest in digital marketing as well as creatively helping customers solve problems and improve their businesses. The Marketing Account Coordinator role is an inside sales and customer support position that will be directly tied to overall sales goals for the organization. This is a new position recently formed as a result of our tremendous growth. One Firefly is the largest and the fastest growing marketing agency serving the custom integration, security and clean tech industries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Marketing Strategy team & CEO by providing superior coordination of meetings with prospects and clients
- Work with Management team to ensure steady flow of account coordination activities by achieving appropriate goals around communication touches, meetings and webinars
- Proactively follow-up with accounts as needed
- Manage CEO’s calendar
- Identify accounts which may benefit from adding additional marketing services
- Act as liaison between Marketing Strategy team and production staff
- Ensure accurate data and record keeping of all territory activities within our CRM
- Wakes up every day with a positive, can-do attitude required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, English or Communications strongly preferred
- At least 1-2 years of experience in account coordination experience within a marketing agency preferred but not required
- Experience in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries preferred but not required
- Experience in digital marketing helpful
- Knowledgeable (and interested in learning more about) basic principles around SEO, Blogging, Social Media, and Email marketing
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized in a fast-paced working environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Impeccable knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Proven record of Integrity
- Proven record of following through on commitments
- Energetic, inquisitive and collaborative with a great attitude and high aptitude.
- Must be a constant student of the industry, with a dedication to learn and keep pace with the latest developments, evolutions, and trends within the marketing space
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills.
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional listening skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Exceptional speaking skills
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- Proven team player mentality
About One Firefly:
One Firefly is an award-winning marketing agency catering to the custom integration, security and clean tech industries. Founded in 2007, One Firefly is based in Davie, FL with additional offices throughout the USA and Mexico.
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the link below...