Project Coordinator Job Posting
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Position Type: Full time remote (work from home)
The Project Coordinator will report directly to the Manager of Project Management and will assist in the development of monthly schedules for all production departments within One Firefly. Responsibilities will include monitoring sales activity, assisting with client onboarding and pre production, development of project plans and monitoring project progress while raising issues up to the Manager of Project Management and team leadership when appropriate. This role will also support the Project Management Department with ongoing process improvement projects. The ideal candidate for this role will be outgoing, detail focused, and dedicated to utilizing objective reasoning when faced with issues or challenges.
*One Firefly is a US based company. Candidates must be comfortable speaking and writing in fluent English*
What you’ll do:
- Provides scheduling support to the Project Management Department, team leadership, and production staff throughout project life cycles.
- Supports Traffic Management with resource allocation and scheduling across the organization’s production teams.
- Quick and accurate deployment of projects and project templates within the project management system.
- Work with the Manager of Project Management and Traffic Management to ensure timely and accurate reporting to clients, internal staff and management.
- Assist with the development of process and project documentation.
- Closely monitor project statuses across department to ensure milestones are achieved.
- Contribute suggestions for improvements to existing tools and systems.
- Occasionally develop presentations for client facing and internal meetings.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration strongly preferred
- Zoho Projects experience a big plus
- A positive attitude with team members and clients.
- Great attention to detail and methodical approach to your work.
- Interest in learning new skills, researching tools and systems, and implementing strategies to improve efficiency.
- Proven ability and willingness to not only learn new software systems but to become the de facto expert. Learning all capabilities and understanding how they can improve the business.
- Experience capturing, documenting and presenting customer requirements to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven history of successfully balancing multiple responsibilities and competing demands on your time.
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel to analyze and visualize large datasets.
- Experience working with a project management system a big plus.
- Proven history of self sufficiency and independence in your work.
- Marketing agency experience is a plus.
What we offer:
As a full-time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- Work-life balance! Remote position and flexible work schedule
- Company provided computer
- Professional Development Funds
- Office Supply Funds
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development program
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are:
One Firefly, LLC is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to residential and commercial custom integration and security markets. One Firefly is headquartered in Coral Springs, Florida with staff located throughout North America and has been operating since 2007 At One Firefly we value people who are naturally high achievers with a growth mindset. So, even if you don’t 'check all the boxes' on this job description, BUT you are passionate about learning and growing yourself along with helping others around you, we encourage you to apply!
One Firefly embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that is diverse with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We believe that through collaboration of various viewpoints, we have better ideas, leading to a better place to work with more innovative products and services to offer our clients.