Date: Nov 16th, 2018
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Traffic Manager
The Project Coordinator will report directly to the Traffic Manager and will assist in the development of monthly schedules for all production departments within the business ranging from content, web and graphics. Responsibilities will include monitoring sales activity, assisting with client onboarding and pre-production, development of project plans and monitoring project progress while raising issues up to Traffic Manager and team leadership when appropriate. This person will monitor the team's time logging and follow up with team members when needed. This role will also support the Project Management department with ongoing process improvement projects. The ideal candidate for this role will be outgoing, detail focused, and dedicated to utilizing objective reasoning when faced with issues or challenges.
- Provides scheduling support to Traffic Manager, team leadership, and production staff throughout project lifecycles.
- Work with Traffic Manager to ensure timely and accurate reporting to clients, internal staff and management.
- Assist with the development of process and project documentation.
- Participate in client discovery sessions and client onboarding process to expedite product delivery.
- Contribute suggestions for improvements to existing tools and systems.
- Monitor team time tracking and highlight issues to Traffic Manager and team leadership.
- Assist with resource allocation and scheduling.
- Occasionally develop presentations for client facing and internal meetings.
- Closely monitor project statuses across department to ensure milestones are achieved.
- Assist Traffic Manager in development of projects and project templates within project management system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration strongly preferred
- A positive attitude with team members and clients.
- Great attention to detail and methodical approach to your work.
- Interest in learning new skills, researching tools and systems, and implementing strategies to improve efficiency.
- Proven ability and willingness to not only learn new software systems but to become the de facto expert. Learning all capabilities and understanding how they can improve the business.
- Experience capturing, documenting and presenting customer requirements to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven history of successfully balancing multiple responsibilities and competing demands on your time.
- Proven ability to run effective meetings and lead teams to a goal.
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel to analyze and visualize large datasets.
- Experience working with a project management system a big plus.
- Proven history of self sufficiency and independence in your work.
- Marketing agency experience is a plus.
About One Firefly:
One Firefly is an award-winning marketing agency catering to the custom integration, security and cleantech industries. Founded in 2007, One Firefly is based in Davie, FL with additional offices throughout the USA and Mexico.
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the link below...