Social Media Administrator
Date: Feb 14th, 2018
Job Title: Social Media Administrator
Reports To: Director of Product
The Social Media Administrator reports to the Director of Product and will administer and deploy engaging and effective social media updates on behalf of our clients. He or she should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content on each independently. This person will work closely with Account Managers and department peers to arrive at clear objectives for multiple social media accounts, increasing brand awareness for our clients. He or she should be highly organized and able to manage and distribute publishing activities across multiple accounts and platforms in the most efficient and effective manner. The ideal candidate for this role will be adept in developing, or adopting, a client's brand voice, proficient in constructing qualified buyer personas, and effective in targeting eligible audiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Execute social media strategies through competitive and audience research
- Set up and optimize company pages within each social media platform
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed or directed
- Engage in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyze and review effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Ongoing commitment to seek regular education, understand latest trends, and follow meaningful developments in the social media space and be an early adopter of new tactics and standards to remain highly effective.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations preferred but not required with relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of online marketing channels
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of Social Media, Content Marketing, CRO and SEO, including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of "Search and Social."
- Adequate knowledge of web design
- Demonstrates winning social customer service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Demonstrable experience with social analytics tools
- Fluency in English
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Exceptional speaking skills
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- Proven team player mentality
About One Firefly:
One Firefly is a full-service marketing and public relations agency that caters to the residential and commercial custom electronics industry. An intimate understanding of the custom electronics marketplace enables One Firefly to deliver perfectly tailored and focused solutions for branding, print and web. One Firefly is a division of One Firefly, LLC. Founded in 2007, One Firefly is headquarted in Hollywood, FL with additional offices throughout the USA and Mexico.
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the link below...