Job Posting: Web Admin
Job Posting Title: Digital Advertising Coordinator
Location: Remote (Work-from-home position)
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Web Administrator to our team!
- Are you detail-oriented and extremely organized?
- Do you enjoy being the master behind the scenes of a well-running team?
- Have you taken web design classes, worked with Joomla, Wordpress or have you been exposed to working on a server and/or C panel environment?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! As the Web Administrator at One Firefly you’ll report to the Director of Digital Media. You’d be responsible for supporting the Digital Media department through the completion of administrative webmastering and project management tasks. The Web Administrator will play an integral behind-the-scenes role in all facets of the organization’s web-related product offerings while also making significant contributions to One Firefly’s growth and efficiency. A typical day may include basic server maintenance, completion of client service requests, execution of One Firefly’s new Web Maintenance 2.0 product, and department related project management tasks as needed. In this role, you would retain a solid working knowledge of web design fundamentals and maintain basic web skills proficiency. If you have project management experience and/or interest in project management, that’s a plus!
Note: This is a full-time, remote-based (work from home) position; candidates who apply should be comfortable working from home and have access to reliable high-speed internet.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain One Firefly Professional Hosting Server through oversight of backups, plugin and extension updates
- Complete website installations for upcoming projects
- Execute media swaps for clients as part of one Firefly’s Web Maintenance 2.0 product
- Basic webmastering as required
- Setup, migrate and configure blogs on existing WordPress and Joomla websites
- SEO configure client websites and perform a variety of SEO related tasks
- Create upcoming project templates in our internal project management software, Workfront
- Assist the department with internal web & web project management initiatives as necessary
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline strongly preferred.
- Superior English language abilities- writing and speaking
- Some experience using Joomla CMS preferred
- Basic experience using website Content Management Systems, but not required
- Basic HTML and Basic CSS knowledge preferred
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver experience preferred
- Familiarity with server cPanel strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of FTP
- Basic knowledge of SEO Standards and Principals
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Comfortable working remotely and on frequent video conference (daily)
- Nice person that brings a great attitude to work every day
- Must be a lifelong learner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- Delivers fanatical customer service
What we offer:
As a full time employee you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Work-life balance! Remote position and flexible work schedule
- Office Supply budget and company provided computer
- Professional development funds
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are: