Discussing AV Technology with Industry Veteran George Tucker
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing George Tucker. Recorded live on Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About George Tucker
George Tucker brings 25 years of AV experience with display technologies education, social media, and system integration background. Tucker’s various positions in audio visual has had him involved with nearly every aspect of the industry. His career has included time as a systems programmer, live events video tech, working on automation for theater, managing national support for a major industry manufacture, and recording studios. In addition, George teaches for CEDIA and he is the Co-Founder of AV Nation.
His Twitter bio often says it all : One part punk intelligista ,one part pagan ritual and one part musical rapture, Shaken liberally with a twist of technorotica and a jigger of ADD.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with George:
- George's background and how he got started in the industry
- Teaching for CEDIA in the New York area
- A recap of technology advances in 2017
- What can we expect to see as far as tech advances in 2018
- What the industry can do as a whole do to push AV to the next level
- And more