Exploring the Process of New Product Development
In this interview, Ron Callis interviews Paul Harris, CEO/CTO of Aurora Multimedia Corp from his office Morganville, NJ. Watch the interview to learn about Paul's background, approach to product innovation and love for MMA.
About Paul Harris
Paul Harris, CEO/CTO of Aurora Multimedia Corp, has been developing bleeding edge products for the A/V industry for over 25 years. Starting with the creation of real-time image rotation for videowalls to setting the bar with many world’s firsts with AV over IP and HDBaseT, Paul continues to push the limits of technology. He founded Aurora in 1998 and continues to develop integrator friendly solutions that meet the demand for today and the future.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Paul:
- Paul's background in the industry and how he got started in AV
- After 25+ years in the industry, have things changed much?
- Being involved as one of the first companies to develop IP control and AV over IP
- Aurora Multimedia Corp's R&D process
- MMA and the recent Mayweather - McGregor fight
- And more