The Expert Perspective on Bi4Ci
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Paul Starkey. Recorded live on Wednesday, April 5th at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Paul Starkey
Paul Starkey has been in the custom installation business for 24 years, and in that time, Paul has raised venture capital twice, acquired two companies, started two others and has in-depth knowledge of the CI business. These acquisitions and mergers exceeded $280M in value. He has business operations, sales and marketing experience. His keen insights, innovation, and creativity have been recognized by many in our industry.
The live interview covers a series of topics surrounding the AV and automation industry, such as:
- Starkey's background and expertise in the industry
- The challenges currently facing integrators today
- Bi4Ci: what is it and why do CI dealers need it?
- Characteristics of successful business owners in this channel
- The three ratios integrators should definitely be watching
- Which manufacturers are starting to stand out and having staying power in this space
- Cool new technologies that are just around the corner
- Whether life exists on other planets
- And more.