Exploring the value of iPoint
This week's show features our host Ron Callis interviewing Brian Good, VP of Sales and Marketing with iPoint, LLC from his home office in Marco Island, FL. Brian joined iPoint in early 2016 and leads iPoint's expansion efforts to help audio video companies create the processes and procedures necessary to scale. iPoint provides a single source technology platform that aids AV company growth. Recorded Live on January 10th, 2018 at 12:30pm EDT.
About Brian Good
Brian Good is the VP of Sales and Marketing at iPoint. With more than 10 years of customer service, sales, and training experience, Good has a deep knowledge of how to create and implement efficient development strategies that ensure success. Prior to joining iPoint, he held executive, analyst, sales, and training positions for a range of companies, guiding his territories to year-over-year growth and helping develop software solutions to improve operational processes. He holds a bachelor’s degree in corporate communications from Washburn University.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Brian:
- Brian's background in the industry and how he got started
- What iPoint is, why it was created, and what value it offers for integrators
- Brian's take on groups like HTSA, Bravas Group, and ProSource
- The importance of marketing and prospecting
- How integrators can learn more about iPoint