Exploring Networking, Customer Service, and the Importance of Preparedness
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Bryan Stanley. Recorded live on Wednesday, October 18th at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Bryan Stanley
As an AV & Home Automation specialist with over two decades in the business, Bryan Stanley, owner of Spycom Technology Solutions has worked with everyone from mission projects for the homeless to local media moguls. He was born in Lancaster County and became a top car audio salesman while still in high school, which led to his current love of all things tech. Spycom thrives in the heart of Amish country, which is a fascinating backdrop for cutting edge technology. Bryan is a member of CEDIA and his company was named one of CEPro’s Rising Stars. When he’s not running his business, you can find him on his motorcycle meandering roads surrounded by farmland or flying a Cessna as a licensed pilot. He enjoys getting to know his customers, which often end up as friends. He always goes the extra mile to make sure to provide quality products backed by great people, which has provided Spycom increased success every year.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Bryan:
- Bryan’s background in the industry and how his longtime interest in AV and electronics influenced it
- The history behind the name Spycom
- Typical projects that he considers to be their “bread and butter”
- His takeaways from CEDIA
- How he networks with other business owners and the importance of learning from others
- Managing clients’ expectations and understanding their perspective
- The demand for his industry in Amish country
- The importance of preparedness to find solutions
- And more