In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, business and life coach John Geraghty shares his perspective on the importance of mindset and how our day-to-day approach can affect us during a time of crisis.
This week's show features our host Ron Callis interviewing John Geraghty. Recorded live on Thursday, March 26th, 2020, at 6:00 pm EST.
About John Geraghty
John founded the executive coaching firm, Courageous Authenticity, in 2007 after being confronted by the harsh consequences that came from his clients focusing their goals and objects on economic factors. As he witnessed multiple financially successful clients face life diminishing factors beyond their balance sheets, he decided to expand his focus and contribution to involve a more integrated and comprehensive approach.
Today, John's mission is to awaken, inspire and equip leaders to envision, pursue, and celebrate living lives of joy and impact.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with John Geraghty:
- John’s recommendations on staying connected with your team in a virtual work environment
- Why right now is the time to dive in and focus on how to keep adding value to your clients and your company
- Ways to shift your approach and processes to stay transparent and align with the recent stresses caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
- What it means to “reframe” your mindset during uncertain times with the “The Prism of Perspective” approach
- John’s approach to fitness and the importance of practicing routine as a way to stay grounded and focused
In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, coach and EOS Implementor, Cesar Quintero shares his experience with the EOS process for optimal growth and company structure.
This week's show features our host Ron Callis interviewing Cesar Quintero. Recorded live on Wednesday, February 7th, 2019, at 12:30 pm EST.
About Cesar Quintero
At 24 years old, Cesar moved from his home country of Venezuela to start a meal delivery service that was ahead of its time. After 5 years, the company made over six figures and had 27 employees, but he was stuck in the business running most functions in the leadership team. He then joined the Entrepreneurs Organization (EO) and learned about the book Traction, and implemented EOS in his company.
With 2 years of implementing EOS, the business doubled in size, and Cesar was able to pull back and work on the business solely as Visionary. That freed up his time to start 2 other businesses and started to mentor and coach entrepreneurs that wanted to scale.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Cesar Quintero:
- What entrepreneurs can expect from working with an EOS Implementer
- Defining the 6 key components in EOS
- Type of businesses that would benefit from the EOS system
- The EOS proven process of implementation
In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, mentor and coach, Nigel Dessau is transforming marketing in a way that can help technology professionals think about the end-user experience in a different and profitable way.
This week's show features our host Ron Callis interviewing Nigel Dessau. Recorded live on Wednesday, February 7th, 2019, at 12:30 pm EST.
About Nigel Dessau
Nigel Dessau, who got his start with IBM, has been a respected leader of business product marketing and product management for 25 years. He has been recognized for transforming marketing and driving business revenue to the next level and is now a CMO for Bravas, a national provider for multiple Fortune 500 technology companies. Nigel’s commitment to mentoring technology professionals expands to his business, The 3 Minute Mentor. He is also the author of Becoming a 21st Century Executive.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Nigel Dessau:
- How the shift in market consumerism will likely affect the custom integrator
- Building your business using his "Content Approach Network" strategy
- What the next year looks like for Bravas and their plans for growth within our space
- His perspective on wellness and how integrators should position this solution to consumers