A Glimpse into the Benefits of Buying Groups
In this Automation Unplugged episode, Ron Callis interviewed Richard Glikes, president of Azione Unlimited. Azione Unlimited is one of the top buying groups for CE and CI professionals. Richard and Ron talked about the advantages of joining a buying group and what's coming up at CEDIA and the Azione Fall conference.
About Richard Glikes
Richard Glikes is the President and Founder of Azione Unlimited, a consortium of like-minded dealers, customer retailers, integrators, and vendors. Richard has more than 40 years of experience in the custom integration business, with roles at Wall to Wall Sound, Hi Fi House, Bryn Mawr Stereo, Tops Appliance City, and HTSA..
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Richard:
- Richard's reasoning for starting Azione Unlimited
- What Azione Unlimited has to offer integrators
- The biggest mistakes Richard sees integrators making
- What at CEDIA has Richard excited
- What to expect at the Azione Fall conference