A Chat With Leon Speakers' Camila Ballario
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Camila Ballario. Recorded live on Wednesday, December 20th at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Camila Ballario
Born in Argentina, Camila grew up in Ann Arbor, MI and received a degree in music performance at the University of Michigan. After a few years of managing and recruiting in the retail industry post-graduation, it was music that brought her to Leon Speakers.
A recording artist, she came to Leon in 2013 to play music on the stage at Leon's on-site music venue, the Leon Loft, and shortly thereafter joined the Leon team. Since then, Camila has cultivated strong relationships with Leon and Media Décor dealers to help them understand Leon culture, and specify unique Leon solutions. She has seen the sales team grow and change over the five years she has been with the company and currently travels to top-performing dealers across the US as Leon's Senior Account Manager.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Camila:
- Camila's background and transition into the industry and her current role
- What brought her to Leon
- What Leon is all about and what sets it apart from other companies
- The most fun and exciting aspects of her job
- Managing work/life balance around the holidays
- Leon's plans for 2018
- How those interested can become a Leon dealer