In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Chris Pearson, President/CEO at Service Tech Lighting, Shades, and AV shares the danger of opportunity, and how he is managing Service Tech's growth.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Chris Pearson. Recorded live on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021, at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Chris Pearson
Chris Pearson is a distinguished entrepreneur focused on providing superior automated AV, lighting, and shading solutions to the Austin market. He founded Service Tech in 2003 and built his business by creating a company culture that embodies hard work, fun, respect, and inclusivity. Chris attributes much of his success to fully understanding his client's lifestyle before designing an integrated solution that fully meets their needs. He has also won many prestigious awards and recognitions over the years, including CEDIA Best Lighting System of the Americas, Lutron Excellence Award, Home of the Year Gold Winner for Best Media Room, and - most recently - recognition as a Lutron Black Diamond dealer.
- His humble beginnings as a projector Rep and journey towards becoming one of the largest integrators in Texas
- Chris' philosophy on expanding his skill set portfolio based on his client's needs
- The danger of opportunity, and how he is managing Service Tech's growth
- The importance of having the right people in the right roles to reach growth goals
- Why continued training takes priority in his business