In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, business and life coach John Geraghty shares his perspective on the importance of mindset and how our day-to-day approach can affect us during a time of crisis.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing John Geraghty. Recorded live on Thursday, March 26th, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. EST.
About John Geraghty
John founded the executive coaching firm, Courageous Authenticity, in 2007 after being confronted by the harsh consequences that came from his clients focusing their goals and objects on economic factors. As he witnessed multiple financially successful clients face life diminishing factors beyond their balance sheets, he decided to expand his focus and contribution to involve a more integrated and comprehensive approach.
Today, John's mission is to awaken, inspire and equip leaders to envision, pursue, and celebrate living lives of joy and impact.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with John Geraghty:
- John’s recommendations on staying connected with your team in a virtual work environment
- Why right now is the time to dive in and focus on how to keep adding value to your clients and your company
- Ways to shift your approach and processes to stay transparent and align with the recent stresses caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
- What it means to “reframe” your mindset during uncertain times with the “The Prism of Perspective” approach
- John’s approach to fitness and the importance of practicing routine as a way to stay grounded and focused