Learn from the High-End Audio Expert
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Murray Kunis. Recorded live on Wednesday, June 28th at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Dave Gilbert
Dave Gilbert is the Senior Vice President at Hi-Fi Sales, a home automation company in New Jersey. He has a wide range of skills in the automation and audio industry, with 36 years of experience running a custom integration business. In his role at Hi-Fi Sales, Dave oversees sales, marketing, purchasing, and management. He is also a Fellow of the International Furnishings and Design Association.
In this two-part interview, Ron and Dave discussed strategies and industry news surrounding a variety of topics, such as:
- How Dave got started in the automation and high-end audio industry
- Dave's business relationship with George Watts over the years
- His role as Senior Vice President of Hi-Fi Sales
- The value of having a showroom and best practices in using showrooms
- Tips for selling high-end audio systems
- Hi-Fi Sale's role as a founding member of Bravas Group and participation in ProSource
- Advice for other integrators trying to reach CE Pro 100 dealer status
- Dave's passion for spending time at the racetrack