A Talk with the CTO of one Largest Custom Integration Firms
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Ted Bremekamp. Recorded live on Tuesday, May 23rd at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Ted Bremekamp
Ted Bremekamp is the Chief Technology Officer and General Manager at ETC, a nationally recognized leader in the residential electronics industry. With a degree in Electrical Engineering from Notre Dame and more than a decade of experience in AV and automation, Ted is a recognized industry expert. Ted is also a member of ProSource’s board of directors and the President of the Bill Raskob Foundation, which provides interest-free education loans to deserving students throughout the U.S. In the interview, Ted discussed his role in running one of the largest custom integration firms (#15 on CEPro100 for 2017).
The live interview covers a series of topics surrounding the AV and automation industry, such as:
- Ted's start in this industry and his loyalty to ETC
- The primary benefits of a ProSource membership
- A day in the life of running a $14 million a year integration firm
- How a $5 million business grows to become a $15 million operation
- Ted's take on Crestron's source code
- His role as the President of the Bill Raskob Foundation
- And more.