In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Jeff Costello, Vice President of Sales at Nortek Control shares the importance of feedback and how to successfully grow partnerships.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Jeff Costello. Recorded live on Wednesday, October 20th, 2021, at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Jeff Costello
Jeff Costello is a recognized sales leader focused on driving revenue through resellers, strategic partnerships, and direct sales. With over 25 years of CI industry experience, he has led worldwide sales teams, supported partners in over 100 different countries, and participated in numerous company acquisitions. When not working, Jeff can be found in the Dallas/Fort-Worth area with his wife, Trina, and their dogs, Bentley and Bo. Jeff is also the author of Surfing with the Bishop, a funny novel about working in the technology industry.
- The 2021 Fall Azione Conference in Nashville
- The recent acquisition of Nortek Control
- The importance of feedback and how to successfully grow partnerships
- Jeff's novel, Surfing With the Bishop
- The latest issue with shipping delays and product shortages