An Industry Expert’s Perspective on Networking, Robots, and Black Holes
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Nathan Holmes. Recorded live on Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Nathan Holmes
In his role as Technical Trainer, Nathan helps integrators succeed by guiding them in best practices and providing helpful resources. Nathan has nearly a decade of technical expertise within the custom integration industry.
During the live interview, One Firefly CEO Ron Callis, Jr. asked Nathan a series of questions surrounding what Access Networks has to offer to dealers as well as his thoughts on the current state of the networking and home automation industry.
Watch the video to see Ron and Nathan discuss topics such as:
- How Nathan got started in the AV Industry and his current role at Access Networks
- The reason behind Access Network’s recent success
- Best practices and strategies for technical training
- The biggest networking mistakes integrators make most often
- The role of robotics and the automation industry in homes and businesses
- The coolest new technologies to get excited about
- Astrophysics and what’s really in the center of a black hole