In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Tina Baker of One Firefly shares tools One Firefly has implemented to improve their company culture as a fully remote team.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Tina Baker. Recorded live on Monday, October 30th at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Tina Baker
With over 15 years working in Recruiting and Human Resources, Tina joined One Firefly in the beginning of 2020 with a proven track record of implementing programs that focus on company culture and improving employee satisfaction.
At One Firefly, Tina’s responsibilities encompass all areas of Human Resources such as talent acquisition, performance management, benefits enrollment, and employee engagement.
- The importance of company culture
- Best practices around hiring the right people
- How the hiring process has changed at One Firefly since Tina joined the team
- Tools One Firefly has implemented to improve their company culture as a fully remote team.
In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Taylor Whipple of One Firefly, shares how an analytical approach to brainstorming ideas has helped further empower One Firefly’s growth.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Taylor Whipple. Recorded live on Wednesday, August 26th at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Taylor Whipple
Having just celebrated his 7 year anniversary with One Firefly, Taylor has been responsible for overseeing the organization's financial and production management.
Throughout the years, Taylor has been a key member of the leadership team in overseeing One Firefly’s operations and providing guidance to the CEO. One Firefly has recorded a period of record growth including 4 years of 30%+ YOY growth culminating with a place in the 2020 Inc. 5000.
- His rewarding time as a Peace Corps Volunteer in West Africa - he even spoke to us in Wolof!
- Taylor’s start in the music industry where he spent some time working for Madonna’s music label before he decided to go back to school to pursue his MBA in Finance.
- How an analytical approach to brainstorming ideas has helped further empower One Firefly’s growth
- One Firefly receiving a placement on the 2020 Inc. 5000 list
Get to know your ideal client
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Kelly Giles. Recorded live on Wednesday May 29th at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Kelly Giles
As Head of our content department, Kelly is responsible for the general management of the content team, providing leadership focus and support for the department, ultimately ensuring the performance and health of the department is sustained at optimal levels to meet the demands, goals, and objectives of the department. She enjoys going up mountains slowly (hiking) and down them quickly (skiing). She also spends a lot of her free time training in Krav Maga, learning things like how to fight on a moving bus and more.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Kelly Giles
- Kelly's background
- How content helps to guide a potential customer through the buyer's journey
- Why it's important to understand your ideal customers, and how integrators could figure that out if they don't yet know much about those customers
- Why it's important to ask your customers where they found you, but why that's not the whole story