In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Bryan Naquin, President of Acadian Home Theater and Automation, shares the importance of relationships with your team and industry peers as well as his approach to paid service plans.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Bryan Naquin. Recorded live on Friday May 15th at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Bryan Naquin
Bryan got started in the audio-video industry back in 1995 and has since amassed 25 years of industry experience. In 2005, he founded Baton Rouge-based technology integration company, Acadian Home Theater.
Acadian has been awarded the Top 100 Integrator Nationwide by CE Pro for 8 years in a row, making them the only Louisiana company holding that consecutive record.
Acadian is also recognized as the only Diamond Control4 Pinnacle Dealer within the state of Louisiana.
- Steps Bryan is taking to keep his team safe during COVID-19 such as turning down jobs in high-risk areas
- The importance of building relationships with industry peers and your community
- Bryan’s thoughts on whether CEDIA will return this year and the possibility of a virtual venue
- How Acadian approaches paid service plans during their sales cycle and the benefits they’ve experienced with Parasol for 24/7 remote servicing and support
In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Henry Clifford, Co-Founder of Parasol and President of Livewire, shares his strategies for virtual communication and sales as well as Parasol's methods for team training across many vendors.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Henry Clifford. Recorded live on Friday, May 1st at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Henry Clifford
Returning guest, Henry, started Virginia based integration firm, Livewire, in 2001 after identifying the need for simple home technology in Central Virginia. solutions provider in his market.
Under his leadership, Livewire has acquired 5 competitors since 2011 and is now the largest home technology integrator in Central Virginia. Livewire also made the Inc 500 out 5,000 list in 2013 and 2014 along with the CE Pro100 and RVA 25 lists in 2014.
With 250 dealers under Parasol, Henry and his co-founders, Greg Simmons of Eagle Sentry and Ted Bremekamp of ETC, provide 24/7 remote support for home technology integrators and their clients.
- Changes Henry has made within Livewire due to COVID-19 regulations- from virtual calls to pivoting communication strategies
- Henry’s approach to prioritizing internal communication and putting his team and client safety first
- Tools Henry uses to gain prospects and sell from home, such as Vidyard email integration
- Parasol’s “For Integrators, by Integrators” approach
- How Parasol works to keep their keeps their team trained across many vendors