Exploring the Impact of Hurricane Harvey
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Ryan Heine. Recorded live on Thursday, September 21st, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Ryan Heine
Ryan Heine is the Director of Business Development at Refined Systems, LLC. Refined Systems, LLC is a premium provider of residential and commercial audio/video and automation systems including audio and video distribution, home theater, lighting fixtures and control, motorized shade and drapery treatments and control, video conferencing solutions, acoustics, and sound masking, among many others. We work closely with the customer, architect, builder and designer to integrate technology that is functional, sophisticated and effortless.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Ryan:
- How Hurricane Harvey affected clients and AV businesses throughout the Houston area
- How AV businesses could better prepare for natural disasters
- How to get involved with relief efforts
- Refined Systems' take on CEDIA 2017
- Ryan's favorite hobby: improv!
- And more