Exploring the Impact of Hurricane Harvey
In this Automation Unplugged interview, Ron speaks with Ryan Heine, Director of Business Development at Refined Systems, LLC, a Houston, TX based integration firm. They discuss the effects of Hurricane Harvey on the Houston market, active recovery efforts underway, and the recent CEDIA 2017 Expo.
About Ryan Heine
Ryan Heine is the Director of Business Development at Refined Systems, LLC. Refined Systems, LLC is a premium provider of residential and commercial audio/video and automation systems including audio and video distribution, home theater, lighting fixtures and control, motorized shade and drapery treatments and control, video conferencing solutions, acoustics, and sound masking, among many others. We work closely with the customer, architect, builder and designer to integrate technology that is functional, sophisticated and effortless.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Ryan:
- How Hurricane Harvey affected clients and AV businesses throughout the Houston area
- How AV businesses could better prepare for natural disasters
- How to get involved with relief efforts
- Refined Systems' take on CEDIA 2017
- Ryan's favorite hobby: improv!
- And more