In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Rusty Deeble of Digital Installers, shares the positive impact that the ProSource Dream Theater Makeover Contest has had on Digital Installers.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Wim De Vos. Recorded live on Wednesday, July 8th at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Rusty Deeble
We initially spoke with Rusty on May 6th, 2020, where he gave us a tour of their recently renovated Long Beach showroom. To catch the full video tour, visit the One Firefly Facebook page or go to our website, onefirefly.com/au.
We catch up with Rusty 2 months later to get a closer look at how recent world events have affected his business and his thoughts on the overall future of our industry.
Rusty founded Digital Installers in 2001. Since inception, he has worked hard to make his customers happy by providing friendly, professional, and clean custom audio/video installations regardless of project size.
- The positive impact that the ProSource Dream Theater Makeover Contest has had on Digital Installers
- Ways Rusty gives back to his clients and community by offering their showroom as an event space
- Rusty’s recent experiences with homeowners ready to invest into their property such as outdoor spaces and home offices
- Rusty’s love of MMA and Wrestling
In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Rusty Deeble, President of Digital Installers, shares how interior design has elevated their showroom as well as using social media methods to strengthen design-build relationships.
This week's show features our host Ron Callis interviewing Rusty Deeble. Recorded live on Wednesday, May 5th at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Rusty Deeble
With a life-long passion for technology, Rusty has been building computers and networking them for businesses since he was 14-years old. Towards the end of his studies at Cal State University, Rusty founded Digital Installers out of Long Beach, California in 2001 and has never looked back.
Digital Installers now has an impressive showroom that mixes interior design with smart technology and even won the ProSource Dream Theater Makeover Contest in 2019.
Rusty uses his showroom as a way to bring the community together, from offering it as an event venue to even gifting movie nights to dedicated clients and prospects.
- How the use of quality interior design has elevated their showroom and helped consumers better envision smart technology in their home
- Ways Rusty is using social media to strengthen relationships within the design-build community
- The benefits using his showroom as an event venue has brought to Digital Installers over the years
- Why Rusty created the concept of TV templates and how he believe it can help integrators save time and win larger projects