In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Scott Abel, Director of Quality and Consumer at SAV, shares the importance of brand consistency and how to avoid brand confusion.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Scott Abel. Recorded live on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021, at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Scott Abel
Scott Abel is an expert marketer and in his role as the Director of Quality & Customer, he is focused on brand management, marketing analytics, and content strategies at SAV. After graduating from Montana State University in 2002, he worked as an in-house designer of a well-respected ranch and home supply store. Scott then went on to pursue his master’s degree at the Academy of Art University which catapulted him into freelancing at design firms throughout Silicon Valley. After eight years in the Bay Area, Scott moved back to Montana and joined the team at SAV Digital Environments.
- The experience gained and lessons learned while working in Silicon Valley
- The importance of brand consistency and how to avoid brand confusion
- Using criticisms as motivation to grow and improve
- Building relationships with photographers and videographers
- Creating and maintaining a social media presence