In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Eddie Shapiro, Founder of SmartTouchUSA, shares growth opportunities for home security solutions as well as new marketing and business development strategies he is executing.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Eddie Shapiro. Recorded live on Wednesday, May 18th, 2020 at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Eddie Shapiro
With over 30 years of experience in the AV and low voltage channel, Eddie got his start designing and installing systems for companies like IBM, Nestle, and Verizon.
Eddie founded Washington, DC-based smart home integration firm, SmartTouchUSA and has since joined organizations such as CEDIA, American Society of Interior Designers, and American Institute of Architects.
Today, his goal is to help CEDIA and industry members build a deeper respect between architects, lighting designers, builders, and the design industry.
- Growth opportunities for home security solutions
- Steps they have taken with staff and customers in light of Covid-19
- New marketing and business development strategies he is executing
- Eddie’s thoughts on the CEDIA 2020 Expo, will it happen?
- Eddie’s thoughts on Crestron Home