In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Keith Harrison, Owner and Founder of Total Home Technologies shares how using the “Leasing” model in the AV industry benefits clients and your business.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Keith Harrison. Recorded live on Wednesday, March 16th, 2022, at 12:30 pm. EST.
About Keith Harrison
In 1992, Keith started Total Home Technologies with the idea to "Question Everything." 30 years later, Total Home Technologies now has 3 Control4 certified showrooms (so far), two in New Jersey and one in New York. They are also one of the highest volume Control 4 dealers in the North East. Additionally, they have won countless awards, most recently ProSource dealer of the year for 2021.
- Using the “Leasing” model in the AV industry and how it benefits clients and your business
- How customer service and building relationships can leave a lasting effect in a company.
- Why our industry needs to rethink integrators role in providing maintenance and ongoing support services
In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Keith Harrison, Founder at Total Home Technologies, shares his perspective on the importance of RMR solutions and his approach to using virtual reality during project demos and system servicing.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Keith Harrison. Recorded live on Thursday, April 9th, 2020 at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Keith Harrison
Keith got his start in the custom integration industry in 1992 when he opened up his small A/V retail store while still in college. Today, Total Home Technologies has three Control4 certified showrooms, two in New Jersey and one in New York, and is the highest volume Control 4 dealer in the North East.
Keith is known to be a pioneer in the CEDIA channel for recurring revenue and offering the innovative solution of leasing automation systems to consumers.
- Keith’s approach to handling the changes in his business caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Keith’s rental equipment leasing model and how it has been bringing ⅓ of the companies revenue for the last five years
- How Keith and his team use virtual reality solutions like Help Lightning for virtual, hands-on support calls and Modus VR for media room and home theater demos
- Keith’s motto of building a bulletproof system through implementing backup routers to make more profit as opposed to relying on ongoing servicing