In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Lee Travis, Owner of Wipliance LLC shares lessons learned from his years in business.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Lee Travis. Recorded live on Wednesday, January 5th, 2022, at 12:30 pm. EST.
About Lee Travis
Lee Travis got his start with the custom integration industry through car audio and transitioned to full residential integration soon after. He founded Wipliance in 2006 in Bellevue, WA and later expanded to Scottsdale, AZ, in 2016 with a focus on delighting clients and building leaders. Wipliance has won Integrator of the Year at CES, is recognized consistently in the CEPRO 100 and takes pride in the industry-leading approach for video and online marketing.
- Update from Lee since the Feb 2020 recording of Automation Unplugged show #100
- CES 2022 Update - Live from Vegas
- The importance of video in marketing
- Lessons learned from years in business
In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Lee Travis, innovator and thought leader in the home automation industry, brings a unique perspective as an owner of two custom integration firms in different markets.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Lee Travis. Recorded live on Wednesday, February 26th, 2020 at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Lee Travis
Lee got his start in car audio over 30 years prior to founding Wipliance in 2006. With two locations, one in Bellevue, WA, and the other in Scottsdale, AZ Wipliance has 35 employees, made $5 million in revenue, and was named Integrator of the Year for 2019 by the Consumer Technology Association and CES.
Wipliance’s unique approach to marketing efforts includes a dynamic video portfolio, exciting showcase events, and a sister company, Obot Electric, that offers a seamless experience for clients.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Lee Travis:
- His process in integrating electrical contracting to his business
- Challenges and advantages to operating in two different markets, Washington State and Arizona
- The importance and benefits of being part of a buying group
- The future of 5G and how it might impact the custom integration industry