Exploring the value of iPoint
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Brian Good. Recorded live on Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Brian Good
Brian Good is the VP of Sales and Marketing at iPoint. With more than 10 years of customer service, sales, and training experience, Good has a deep knowledge of how to create and implement efficient development strategies that ensure success. Prior to joining iPoint, he held executive, analyst, sales, and training positions for a range of companies, guiding his territories to year-over-year growth and helping develop software solutions to improve operational processes. He holds a bachelor’s degree in corporate communications from Washburn University.
Here are some of the topics Ron had the opportunity to discuss with Brian:
- Brian's background in the industry and how he got started
- What iPoint is, why it was created, and what value it offers for integrators
- Brian's take on groups like HTSA, Bravas Group, and ProSource
- The importance of marketing and prospecting
- How integrators can learn more about iPoint