In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Henry Clifford, Co-Founder of Parasol and President of Livewire, shares his strategies for virtual communication and sales as well as Parasol's methods for team training across many vendors.
This week's show features our host Ron Callis interviewing Henry Clifford. Recorded live on Friday, May 1st at 12:30 p.m. EST.
About Henry Clifford
Returning guest, Henry, started Virginia based integration firm, Livewire, in 2001 after identifying the need for simple home technology in Central Virginia. solutions provider in his market.
Under his leadership, Livewire has acquired 5 competitors since 2011 and is now the largest home technology integrator in Central Virginia. Livewire also made the Inc 500 out 5,000 list in 2013 and 2014 along with the CE Pro100 and RVA 25 lists in 2014.
With 250 dealers under Parasol, Henry and his co-founders, Greg Simmons of Eagle Sentry and Ted Bremekamp of ETC, provide 24/7 remote support for home technology integrators and their clients.
- Changes Henry has made within Livewire due to COVID-19 regulations- from virtual calls to pivoting communication strategies
- Henry’s approach to prioritizing internal communication and putting his team and client safety first
- Tools Henry uses to gain prospects and sell from home, such as Vidyard email integration
- Parasol’s “For Integrators, by Integrators” approach
- How Parasol works to keep their keeps their team trained across many vendors