Job Posting: Marketing Manager
Job Posting Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Remote (Full-Time, Work-from-home position)
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Marketing Manager to our team!
- Are you passionate about accelerating company growth using the latest marketing strategies and technology?
- Do you love brand development, strengthening brand position to optimize all areas of the business?
- Can you CRM like a boss?
Sound like you? Keep reading!
This position will report to the Vice President of Operations & Finance and is responsible for all marketing operations of the company including lead acquisition, sales enablement, agency communications and brand development. This person will work with our enthusiastic, analytical, and passionate team to develop, execute, and optimize the agency’s marketing strategy. We are looking for someone with a history of brand development and proven ability to accelerate company growth leveraging the latest marketing strategies and technologies. .Note: This is a full-time, remote-based (work from home) position; candidates who apply should be comfortable working from home and have access to reliable high speed internet.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead One Firefly’s marketing strategy and have accountability over development, execution, and optimization across all channels including paid and organic search, web, display, email, social, tradeshows and more.
- Communicate with the leadership team and key stakeholders to execute lead generation, sales enablement, and retention-based marketing campaigns that align with and deliver against business goals.
- Develop and oversee the execution of social media, social advertising, content, and communication strategies.
- Manage public relations for the agency, including but not limited to press release, award submissions and case study develop
- Identify, forge, and grow strategic marketing partnerships with leading industry manufacturers.
- Develop and craft value nurture campaigns utilizing agency’s CRM platform
- Define the competitive marketplace and evolve our brand awareness through strategy development and brand building tactics.
- Lead research and development into new marketing tactics and strategies while improving current systems.
- Meet or exceed goals relating to opportunity generation, pipeline management as well as other company-driven initiatives
- Establish framework for all marketing activity, tracking results and reporting progress with management.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis, market intelligence, campaign effectiveness, strategic planning, revenue retention and growth.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience overseeing marketing strategy for a $1M+ organization and realizing minimum 100% growth over a 3-5 year period
- At least 3 years of experience working within a CRM environment
- Experience managing the marketing for a business catering to small businesses (organizations that are <$30M)
- Ability to utilize data analytics to deliver insight and identify opportunities for growth.
- Background in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries is a plus
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Advertising and Display Advertising
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working remotely and on frequent video conference (daily)
- Skillful in data management and analysis preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Nice person that brings a great attitude to work every day
- Must be a lifelong learner
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- Delivers fanatical customer service
What We Offer:
As a full time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Work-life balance! Remote position and flexible work schedule
- Company provided computer
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are:
One Firefly, LLC is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to technology professionals in the custom integration, security and solar energy markets. With a three-year revenue growth of 132 percent, One Firefly ranks number 2969 on the 2020 Inc. 5000! One Firefly is headquartered in Davie, Florida with staff located throughout North America and has been operating since 2007.