CM2.0 Agreement Deadlines
The Campaign Launch is the first and most critical phase of the project. This pre launch phase is designed to ensure your project is setup thoroughly and executed efficiently by organizing all pre production tasks upfront. In many cases, production on services cannot be fulfilled or implemented until certain materials have been gathered, or other tasks satisfied. A successful campaign launch ensures your project gets out of the gate on time without any service delays, laying the ground for a smooth transition into efficient production of services.
What to expect from One Firefly during Campaign Launch:
One Firefly will conduct a conference call with you to understand your business; who you are, your core proficiencies, goals and objectives.
* Deadline: Client has 5 business days from invitation to Discovery Call to provide available date and time
One Firefly will assemble list of all needed materials to get services started, and send request to client to supply. Items might include, based on services; newsletter lists, website admin access, ftp access, Google Analytics access, etc.
* Deadline: Client has 5 business days from request of checklist items to supply all requested items
One Firefly will draft an editorial calendar consistent with the goals and objective for the campaign.
* Deadline: Client has 5 business days from delivery of first draft of Editorial Calendar to provide changes or approval
*Deadline: Client has 5 business days from delivery of first draft to provide changes or approval
* Deadline: Client has 10 business days from delivery of first draft to provide changes or approval (and list, if list not yet provided)
Social Media Management Module:
*Deadline: Client approval not required. Content will be posted per editorial calendar.
Website SEO Setup
* Deadline: Client has 5 business days from delivery of first draft of Keyphrases to provide feedback or approval