Content Marketing Specialist
Location: Remote (Full-Time, Work-from-home position)
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Content Marketing Specialist to our team! The Content Marketing Specialist reports to the Corporate Marketing Lead and is responsible for a variety of content production, key projects, and initiatives that support the Marketing department towards achieving short and long-term goals. The ideal candidate is a creative team player who thinks critically, takes pride in their work, is highly motivated, enjoys learning, and tackles assigned tasks with diligence and passion. This person should also come to work with a positive attitude and be comfortable working independently from home.
*Note: This is a full-time, remote-based (work from home) position; candidates who apply should be comfortable working from home and have access to reliable high-speed internet.
What you’ll do:
- Creates and publishes of key content pieces and assets including (but not limited to):
- case studies
- press releases
- award submissions
- corporate newsletters/communications
- social media
- internal/external Powerpoint presentations
- Creates and deploys One Firefly’s corporate email communications (newsletters, promotions, announcements, etc.).
- Produces, schedules, and publishes One Firefly’s social media content (ads and posts) each week, executes strategy.
- Assists with graphic creation and light video editing for social media posts, emails, and press.
- Assists with CRM management - updating contact information and other record information as needed to support marketing efforts.
- Runs CRM reports as needed, with primary duties including segmented lists for email communications.
- Assists with light web work on the One Firefly website (publishing content, minor copy revisions, etc.).
- Facilitates collaboration across the organization to gather client success stories, metrics, and information to support corporate marketing efforts.
- Assists with the creation of Department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Creates department forms and surveys.
- Completes department and campaign reporting and maintains performance dashboards for marketing outreach efforts.
- Communicates campaign deliverables, objectives, and timelines to the team while providing instructions for promotion and use.
- Maintains an inventory and directory of sales support materials, making sure all resources are accurate and creating new materials as needed.
- Assists Corporate Marketing Lead and Director of Marketing with special projects and administrative tasks as needed.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications strongly preferred
- Superior English language abilities; strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong active listening skills with exceptional spelling and grammar
- Digital marketing experience (social media, email, website, paid advertising, content marketing, graphic design)
- Exceptional communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience working within a CRM environment
- Graphic design and video editing skills a huge plus
- Experience working at a Marketing Agency preferred
- Background in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Skillful in data management and analysis preferred
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills and the ability to carry detailed projects through to completion
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Results-driven with a proven record of following through on commitments
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Comfortable working remotely and on frequent video conferences (daily)
- Nice person that brings a great attitude to work every day.
- Must be a lifelong learner
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Delivers fanatical customer service
What we offer:
- As a full-time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (Remote since 2015!)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance 100% covered! (Employee only)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off that increases with tenure, plus 1 additional day for Volunteer work
- Simple IRA with company match (US Only)
- Bonus opportunities tied to clear performance metrics
- Professional Development Allowance
- Home Office Set-up in addition to our yearly Office Supply Funds
- Paid Parental Leave
- Aguinaldo bonus (Mexico Only)
- 13-month pay (Philippines Only)
- Team events to build relationships in person
- Company provided computer and Office Supplies Allowance
Who we are:
One Firefly, LLC is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to residential and commercial custom integration and security markets. One Firefly is headquartered in Coral Springs, Florida with staff located throughout North America and has been operating since 2007.
At One Firefly we value people who are naturally high achievers with a growth mindset. So, even if you don’t 'check all the boxes' on this job description, BUT you are passionate about learning and growing yourself along with helping others around you, we encourage you to apply!
One Firefly embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that is diverse with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We believe that through collaboration of various viewpoints, we have better ideas, leading to a better place to work with more innovative products and services to offer our clients.